THE DEATH 😭

Everything was going well for months.

Kartik was acting in a scene.Out of a sudden, he collapsed.There was chaos all around.People tried pouring water on him but he didn't wake up.Everyone was shocked.Previously also,he had fainted.NS was in the caravan with other few people.After hearing noises from outside,she went and saw Kartik was unconscious.She immediately rushed and put Kartik on her lap and tried waking him up but he did not wake up at all.Raja quickly went to get his car.Raja,Deeps,NS brought unconscious Kartik into the car.

They were heading to the hospital.I quickly called Uncle and told him what happened.He said he will prepare everything and told me to bring him there.I told Raja the hospital and he was heading towards there.We admitted him immediately and he was brought to the operation theatre.

Selva -ku manasu kekula so he asked Raja which hospital and came there on his bike.

After he arrived,no one came out of the operation theatre yet.RVP and Deeps kept telling NS not to worry and nothing will happen.

Uncle came out.

NS:Uncle, enna uncle aachu?

UNcle: KArtik serious ah irukka maa...we are trying our best   

and uncle went off.

NS got scared and started crying.Selva tried his best to console NS.He feared that he was going to die soon.He kept telling himself that nothing like that will happen as Kartik is such a good person.

Ns was sitting down,RVP was walking around,Deeps was sitting beside NS while Selva was standing at the side   , all outside the operation theatre.

Uncle came out of the room.We 4 gathered around him.

U: Idha eppadi solathu nu teriyila but enaku vera vazhi illa.Naan solli than aaganum.Avaru eranduthaaru.

NS eyes widened.Tears started flowing from Selva's eyes without him knowing.RVP and Deeps were standing in schock.

RVP: But eppadi?Ivalo naal nalla thana irundhaan

Uncle: I'm sorry.

Uncle went off.

NS started crying loudly and dropped herself on the floor.Deeps went n tried to console her but she couldn't.Selva was crying and RVP went to console him.Selva and Kartik are best friends.Be it, DK X Selva or Praveen X Naveen.

NS started polamburaaning.

Uncle and other doctors n nurses brought dead Kartik out in the stretcher.All surrounded him.NS was crying uncontrollably and kept waking him up but to no avail.She pulled Kartik's clothing to the left and saw the tatoo.She couldn't stop herself from crying.Everyone saw the tatoo and didn't know that Kartik had the tatoo.She kissed him on his cheeks.

Uncle: Enna pannanumo pannuga pa, naanga post mortem ku alachituporom

RVP:Ah,ok

NS: Naa,ippo un ammakitta ennada solvaen?

Selva got tenssed.

He slapped NS.

RVP: DEI, ENNADA PANRA?

Deeps:Edukku da avala aducha?

She immediately went n hugged NS.

Selva: Ava enna panna teriyumaa?

RVP: Enna panna?

Selva: Unmaiya sollu

NS: Enna unma?

Selva: Itthana naala neeyum kartik um maraichikuthu irunda unmai

She was clueless.

Rvp:Sollu