1-5 The Cold Brother on the Green Campus

Začít od začátku

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟮:

  Chapter 2 The Green Campus: The Cold Brother (2)
    When school was over in the evening, Zhang Chi went to the carport and was thinking about whether to go to the junior high school to call Yue Yi. When he looked up, he saw the slim Yue Yi Zhenghe not far away. A boy said something. The boy seemed to have been persuading Yue Yi. Yue Yi waved his hand and said seriously: "No need, I have an appointment." After saying that, he turned around and suddenly saw Zhang Chi looking behind him, Yue Yihuan He happily said to the boy in front of him: "Here, my brother is here to pick me up. I'm leaving first."
    The boy looked blankly at Yue Yi running towards Zhang Chi affectionately, as if he still didn't believe what Yue Yi said just now.
    Is Zhang Chi Fang Yueyi’s brother?
    Zhang Chi saw the little girl stopping in front of him, looking at him with a crooked smile. "When did brother come?" Yue Yi blinked, seeming very happy about Zhang Chi's appearance.
    But Zhang Chi just bent down and opened the lock and said calmly: "Just got here."
    "Brother, do we want to go home now?" Yue Yi approached him meekly, looking at Zhang Chi with big eyes flickering, and asked cautiously .
    Zhang Chi nodded and silently pushed the car towards the school gate. Yue Yi followed suit, thinking about how to get closer to her brother before they could have sex.
    Do you want to seduce me?
    The question is, what counts as seduction? Yueyi feels like a failure.
    "Get in the car!" Zhang Chi's cold voice suddenly sounded. Yue Yi was startled before she came back to her senses. Zhang Chi glanced at her and patted the back seat. Yue Yi then jumped into the car and obediently grabbed Zhang Chi's clothes as if he were going to school early in the morning.
    Zhang Chi glanced at the little girl's flattering smile and eyes, then indifferently glanced at the slightly disappointed boy next to him, with a sarcastic arc on his lips.
    The senior high school students had to study in the evening. Zhang Chi came in, washed his hands and sat down to eat. Zhang Yan asked a few questions about the school, but Zhang Chi only replied briefly, lukewarm. Zhang Yan was so angry that he stopped talking to him. . Xu Tianzi winked hurriedly and gave Zhang Chi several chopsticks of sumptuous dishes: "Ah Chi, eat more, you work so hard all day long to replenish your brain." Yue Yi smiled and said, "I heard many
    classmates at school today say that my brother How excellent."
    Zhang Chi raised his eyelids, glanced at Yue Yi lightly, and said nothing.
    Xu Tianzi hurriedly pushed Yue Yi: "Then why don't you hurry up and study with your brother, especially mathematics, physics and chemistry? He is too good at partial subjects." At this point, Xu Tianzi smiled at Zhang Chi again and said tentatively: " Ah Chi, your sister is not very good at mathematics, physics and chemistry. Auntie knows that you are very busy, but can you spare some time to help Yue Yi with her homework?" Zhang Yan was a little dissatisfied hearing Xu Tianzi's cautious tone of request: "A
    Chi , Yue Yi is your sister, it’s okay for you to help her with her homework."
    "I know." Zhang Chi spat out three words with his thin lips, then put down the bowl and chopsticks, "I'm going to study by myself in the evening." Before leaving In front of him, he glanced condescendingly at the central figure Yue Yi with an unclear expression.
    Yue Yi smiled sheepishly at him, but Zhang Chi left with a cold face.
    Zhang Chi was writing his homework very quickly when he accidentally saw Wang Jinglai lowering his head to look at something secretly. Wang Jinglai noticed the gaze and grinned maliciously: "Would you like to come and take a look together?" Zhang Chi knew what he was looking at without having to guess. What. Wang Jinglai's bad taste ranked second, and no one dared to rank first. Wang Jinglai simply came over, pointed at the screen and said, "This girl is pretty."
    Zhang Chi took a look and saw that the heroine was plump and naked. Her proud breasts were being played with by a pair of rough hands. Pulling her nipples from time to time, she was lying between the man's legs, her bright red lips sucking the man's hard penis. Wang Jinglai suddenly put the earphones into Zhang Chi's ears, and immediately a lustful voice came from the earphones. The man The gasping and the moving of the woman's lips and teeth were intertwined and struck Zhang Chi's nerves.
    But he just looked away indifferently without comment.
    Wang Jinglai curled his lips: "You have quite high standards." He turned off the screen, looked down at the fact that there was no teacher to check, and then lowered his voice and said: "Speaking of which, your sister is much prettier than those actors. She also has a good figure, with bulging front and back. ."
    Zhang Chi turned his face sideways, with a sinister look in his eyes, and asked him coldly: "What do you mean?"
    Wang Jinglai rarely saw Zhang Chi like this. The two had been classmates since elementary school, and they took turns taking first and second place in academic performance. Their relationship was much closer than others, but now Zhang Chi's somewhat dangerous tone made him speechless and smiled: "I was just joking." Zhang Chi turned the pen in his hand,
    looked back at the homework, and started After turning a page, he dropped a word and warned: "Don't let me hear it a second time."
    At nearly ten o'clock, Zhang Chi returned home. Xu Tianzi and Zhang Yan were already preparing to go to bed. Zhang Chi said hello and returned bedroom. Just as he was about to change clothes, there was a knock on the door, and Zhang Chi asked loudly, "Who is it? Is something wrong?"
    "It's me, brother." Yue Yi's soft voice came.
    Zhang Chi paused in taking off his clothes, rearranged himself and opened the door: "What's wrong?"
    Yue Yi wore a goose-yellow knee-length nightgown with a white sweater on top, and her hair was tied loosely to her head. Finally, there are a few strands of blue silk tied behind the ears. She also held a math paper in her hand, a little sorry for the interruption: "Brother, there is a question that I have been thinking about all night and I don't quite understand it. Can you teach me?" Zhang Chi wanted to refuse, but he didn't know why
    . Suddenly thinking of the lewd scene on Wang Jinglai's cell phone screen, he suddenly had an idea. Yue Yi's diamond-shaped lips were so delicate and tender. Would it be very ecstasy if he stuffed his penis into such a small cherry mouth?
    His eyes fell on Yue Yi's chest inadvertently, and he couldn't help but recall Wang Jinglai's words of "the front is bulging and the back is curved." The thin nightgown could not cover anything, tempting Zhang Chi to do something immoral. So, he still said expressionlessly: "Come in." But he felt a little anxious in his heart.
    He patted another stool in front of the desk and motioned for her to sit down. Yue Yi laid the paper flat in front of him. Zhang Chi glanced at it for a few times, wrote and drew on the scratch paper, pushed it in front of Yue Yi and said, "Do you understand?" His way of presenting topics has always been this way, much lazier
    . Say, write the steps directly. Yueyi was obviously not as smart as he thought, so she shook her head in embarrassment. Zhang Chi had no choice but to take a pen and start explaining step by step. Yue Yi came very close, almost touching Zhang Chi's fingertips holding the pen. He looked at Yue Yi's soft cheeks calmly and smelled the warmth of the girl's body. fragrant.
    "I understand!" Yue Yi suddenly said excitedly, stroking her palms. She quickly picked up the pen and wrote a few more steps. She looked at Zhang Chi appreciatively, "Is that so?" Zhang Chi nodded
    . He took out an old review question book from the table and turned to a certain page: "These are similar questions. Please do a few for me to see." "I'm tired." Yue Yi said the truth
    , "Can we do it on the weekend?"
    Zhang Chi didn't allow her to refuse and put it directly in front of her: "If you can't understand it, don't even try to learn it well."
    Yue Yi regretted a little why she had to seduce Zhang Chi in the name of a problem at night. Nothing was accomplished, and I got a few difficult math questions for nothing. Want to cry but no tears.
    Zhang Chi went back to the bed and leaned against the bedside. He bent one leg and picked up a history book to pass the time. Occasionally he raised his eyes and looked at the thin back of the little girl who was biting her lips and immersed in thought. Suddenly she felt that it was more messy than what Wang Jing had seen. All the female characters in the little movies are more attractive.
    Wang Jinglai sent a message. Zhang Chi picked up his phone and took a look at it. It read: I sincerely apologize to you. I really have no other meaning today. I said it without any hesitation. I hope you will forgive me. Zhang Chi curled his lips and replied: "I won't do this again." Wang Jinglai immediately sent an obscene picture: Come to my place on the weekend and show you good things.
    Zhang Chi chatted with him for a few words, turned around, and saw Yue Yi had fallen asleep on the desk. Zhang Chi put down his phone and tiptoed over. Yue Yi's face was evenly red, like a delicate red cherry. Zhang Chi stared at her for a long time, and finally made up his mind and raised his hand to pick her up. Yue Yi said a few words indistinctly. Zhang Chi frowned and couldn't hear clearly. He only vaguely seemed to say the word "brother". Zhang Chi came to her bedroom, carefully put her on the bed, covered her with a thin quilt, but did not leave. He leaned down and looked at Yue Yi's quiet and beautiful face, especially his lingering lips.
    After struggling for a long time, Zhang Chi finally kissed Yue Yi's lips gently