When I had woken up later that day, it was almost 7:00p.m at night, but I could honestly care less as I had deserved that long four hour nap. Twisting over onto my left side, I come face to face with windows and see that there is a light layer of frost cover the bottoms and sides. Suddenly, as if my body had just realized I wasn't in sunny Hawaii, but instead in chilly New York, Manhattan, a chill is sent down my spine.

It, in all honesty, had felt like Frosty the Snowman was breathing down my neck. Goosebumps start to appear all across my body, my feet beginning to feel icicles, I get up and run straight to Will's room. Leaping over a box or two, I land on my feet, but end up twisting my ankle.

Swearing out loud, I hop side to side on both legs, not wanting to put that much pressure on my right one. It only takes me a minute and a half to reach the door, but I knock on it first, waiting for a few seconds before entering. I didn't exactly want to walk in unwelcomed.

Scanning the bedroom, I notice that sheets on the bed are ruffled, the window is opened only the slightest but is bringing in a cold draft, and there's no sign of Will. Something in my brain clicks at the mere thought of him, and I remember he was at work.

Heading straight for the small walk-in closet, I push the doors to the side and search for a coat or sweater and some warm pants. While doing so I see that the only thing I have is my red, old, ratty sweater that a couple of seams loose and a few holes in it. As fast as I could, I slip it on and over my t-shirt, and then go and look for some pants.

Only finding jeans and light leggings, I turn away from my side of the closet and go to Will's. Letting the tips of my fingers skim over his clothing lightly, I feel all the different textures, and find that quite surprised to see things that aren't suits hanging on the hangers.

When my eyes spot a pair of gray sweat pants they widen, and I promise to God or whoever is listening that I try my hardest not to spill anything on them. Putting one leg in at a time, I immediately become much warmer.

Walking out of the bedroom, down the short hallway, I make way back to the living room.

It's not long before I'm sitting back in my spot on the cough, nuzzled in the corner under one of my blankets I had gotten from a box in the kitchen labeled: 'Fluffy Blankets!'

As I'm scrolling through Pinterest on my phone, it switches and shows me that someone is calling me. It's Kimberly, and only with the slightest hesititation do I answer the call, and press the phone to my ear.

"Hello?" I ask, my voice a bit scruffy.

"Well, doesn't someone sound like a chain smoker? Anyway, I was wondering if I could come over if you weren't busy." She says to me, and the ruffle of wind coming from her end of the line.

"Yeah, sure." I mumble tiredly, as I'm about to throw the blanket off of me when she speaks up again.

"Great! Actually ... I'm already here, and don't bother buzzing me in, I have a key." She tells me, and my eyes widen at the last words of her sentence.

"How the hell do you have a key?! I don't even have a fucking key!" I shout into the phone, both curious and annoyed at the same time.

Why do I not have a key?

"Are you really asking me this question? Do you honestly think I wouldn't have a key to my best friend's apartment - not, wait, scratch that! My best friend's boyfriend's apartment." She snaps at me, and the way she says the word 'boyfriend' makes my anxiety start to appear.

"You know?" I question, not having to give much thought on what she sounded so pissed about.

"Of course I know. Now, I'll be up in a couple of minutes, and when I am, you have to tell me everything."