Why am I doing this?

I can't belive Im actually doing this. As i walked to the huge white gate. It suddenly opened I stod in shock. Motorbike speed right next to me, in a second I knew who it was. That damn "brother" of Nate.

Damon Wells, from the second most richest family in town. But everyone knew their money was dirty, mafia that no one could touch. But I never held a grudge against him because since we were little i saw how he looked at Iris. There was alwayes flaming obssesion in his eyes for her. Even if there were girls basicly throwing themselves onto him, he ignored every single one. None of the girls noticed his opsession with Iris, not even herself, that dumb girl.

I snapped back into were i was, as I have been in my thoughts for too long. I looked up to see that damn face in the huge driveway.

"Are you going to stand there all day or come in?" he said with a grin on his face.
"Yeah coming."  I don't know how long i've been in my thoughts, but lets do this shit.

"Was that Damon?" I asked to brake the silence while we walked thru the huge halls of the house.
"Yes, we just finished some new plan."
"Plan? What are you two children?"
"Yes if you say so."

There it was that uncomfortable silence again. I felt a strange feeling that i was stared at but i was to scared to look. I had to break the silence again.

"So how bad are your grades, that you need a tutor?"
"Well i can say almoust an F." He said with a smile over his face.
"You better be joking, i can't work with you this whole semester."
"Well you will have to becaouse your a pussy and can't say anything to mr Smith." Hes such a fucking brat i hate him.
"But you know i need it I have to stay on the team its really important to me."

I never knew he actually cared so much about it he would usually just trow his daddies money at everyone. Thats what made me remember I'am currently in the house of Nate Valentino i can't let my guard down.

After, what seem an eternity we made it to his room. It was all black and gold and huge. I stared in shock, when he said:

"Close your mouth, your basically droling, and stop looking at my bed or you wanna get into it." He said in a mischievous tone.
That stupid slut, I know how many women have been in those sheets. Fucking disgusting.
"No thanks, it isn't such a secret how many girls have been here i don't wanna catch an STD."
"Why, don't you want to be one of them?" He said again laughing.
I physically gaged looked him dead in the eyes:
"You can only dream of it."
"Hah, you are some piece of meat."
"Enough of this we need to start i don't have the whole day."
"We can start here..."

It has been a few hours i finally made it home, day one with the devil has officially passed.

Hello beautiful people i hope you liked this little chapter next one is his POV. Your going to see a bit into whats going on in his head. And part of why she hates him so much. See ya verry soon (・ω・).