𝟎𝟒: 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐝

Depuis le début

"Cool," André added as they went to sit down.

"Pey and I don't want them sitting here," Jade told Beck.

"At least André's cool," Peyton replied.

"You know, it's great that you two are so open with your bitterness," Tori told them.

"I don't like people who kiss other people's boyfriends," Peyton told her.

"They're just grouchy 'cause they got stung by a bee. Well, Peyton got stung by three bees," Beck told them.

André looked at Peyton, "Switch seats with me."

Peyton was confused, "Why?"

"So, I can get stung," André told him.

Peyton wondered if this guy was serious. "Why?"

"Everyone is getting stung but me," André told him. "And you got stung three times. Switch spots with me."

Peyton went to switch spots with him while Beck picked up his script pages for the movie Miss Fire.

"Ooh, script pages," Tori said, reaching over and taking the pages from Beck, without asking.

Beck took the script pages back from her, "Not for you."

Tori asked, "You're auditioning for a play?"

"Sort of," replied Beck. "It's a movie."

"That's go great." Tori asked, "What movie?"

"I'm taking your pickle," Jade said, taking the pickle and biting it. She gave Tori a smug smile.

André asked, "What movie?"

"A movie called Miss Fire," Beck explained. "It's about this woman cop who gets fired and then goes on this crazy rampage."

"That's so cool," Tori asked. "Who plays the woman cop?"

"Melinda Murray," Beck answered.

 "Shut up!" said André.

"You're gonna star with Melinda Murray in a movie," said Tori, sounding impressed.

Peyton had heard stories from his step-mother, Marianne, about her acting days. She co-starred in a movie called Candy Apple Red with Melinda Murray when they were in their early twenties, pretending to be high school students who snuck into a closed amusement park to do a scavenger hunt which ended up with characters getting picked off. There had been three others they co-starred with. However, Marianne was that 'slutty' girl and Marianne had called it a living hell to work with Murray.

Murray had apparently 'corrected' everyone's lines for the better or worse because she didn't like them. Murray also threatened to fire people because it had to be her way or the highway and hated being corrected. She had them retake several scenes of Marianne getting chased by the masked murderer, to get the fatigue just right, before Marianne's character, Velvet, got her head smashed in with a weighted mallet from a Test Your Strength game as the first victim. Murray even fired actress Brenda Lewis for daring to stand up to Murray over her 'correcting' one of Brenda's lines. 

Brenda's line was, "Yeah, she'll live once the doctors reconstructe Velvet's head" while Murray insisted the correct line was, "Yeah, if the doctors put her head back together, she'll live." They had to reshoot the scenes with the different actress who took over Brenda's part. Marianne described it as a 'mess' but Candy Apple Red still was good. The hatred Marianne had toward Murray made the hostility between Blythe and Velvet believable. And Marianne still won two awards for her role in the movie, while Murray seethed over not getting any.