Chapter 4

When I wake up in the morning I'm drowsy, at first I don know where I am but I soon realise I'm on the floor of my room. I turn my head and nearly jump out of my skin when I see a man lying on the floor beside me. It takes me a minute to figure out that it was Louis and that he was staying here for the week as his mum's on a business trip. But the minute Louis leaves it'll be back to school.

"Louis" I whisper-shout. "Get up."

All I got was a moan in response.

"Don't make me do it." I say

"Go away " Louis groans.

"You asked for it" I say.

At that minute I stand up and start jumping on him screeching "ITS TIME TO GET UP TOMMO"

"What time is it ?" He questions

I just answer with " Its time to get up."

Then he gets up with a groan.

Suddenly he picks me up and lifts me to the kitchen.

"So what do ya want for breakfast" He ask me while looking in our pale oak cupboards.

"Lets make pancakes" I say excitedly.

"Ok, but I'm not a very good cook" He sighs giving me the puppy dog eyes, his beautiful blue eyes burning into my heart.

"Fine, I'll make them but only this one time Tomlinson." I snapped at him playfully then gave him a glare, but I couldn't fight back a smile.

"YAY!" He screams " Thanks Angels"

That was his nickname for me like he was boo bear to me .

"I just need to go tie my hair up so it doesn't get in the pancake mix." I shout at him from halfway up the hall to my bedroom

"Good, I don't want your hair in my pancakes." He shouts back.

"Shut it , Tommo"

"Ok Angels"

He goes along with things so easily, I think to myself while tying my straight blonde hair up that came down a little bit past my shoulders. It always manages to stay straight barely ever messy in the mornings.

While the pancakes are cooking, I go through the cupboards to see what we have to top the pancakes with.

"What do you want on your pancakes , Louis ? " I question him.

No reply.

"OY, TOMMO WHAT DO YOU WANT?" I shout at him

I turn around to see him staring at me with a smirk on his lips.

I go and sit beside him.

I cock my head to the side and look at him with my eyebrows furrowed.

He grabs a piece of paper near him and scrawls 'You told me to shut up, so I am'

"You can talk now" I say.

"Oh thank the Lord, by the way I'll have whipped cream , butter an maple syrup on my pancakes." He says with the biggest grin ever.

"I'll be right back with your order Mr. Tomlinson." I say grinning back.

I lay his and my plates down on the table.

I have whipped cream with chocolate shavings on it .

Louis moans in delight.

"You like it ?" I question playfully while giggling.

"Yeah,"he says through a mouthful of pancake and whipped cream.

I blush a bit but not enough for him to notice.

I think I am falling for my best friend. Louis William Tomlinson.