05

"Why are you here?" Yaga asked Yuji his eyes slightly widening in confusion.
"For an interview..?" he replied tilting his head to the the side.

"I mean at Jujutsu High"

"To learn Jujitsu..?"

"Beyond that, what happens after you learn about curses and the way of exorcism" Yaga asked as he rose from where he sat.

"Well..." Yuji paused.
"I'm going to collect the remaining pieces of Sukuna, It's dangerous to leave them as is".

"Why"

This guy Yuji thought to himself furrowing his eyebrows.

"People you don't know dying everyday from tragic incidents, accidents, diseases, are you saying you can't accept their deaths if it's not by a cures?" Yaga said.

"That was a last request someone asked of me. I'm not concerned with the details I just wanna help people" Yuji said slightly slouching.

"Last request?" Yaga questioned.
"So you're gonna fight curses just because someone asked of you?".

"Disqualified!" Yaga yelled sending a "doll" to go attack Yuji.
I giggled and looked over at Yuji giving him a thumbs up.

"That's not a doll? Yuji asked before getting into a fighting stance.

"This is a cursed corpse, it's a doll infused with my curse"
"Her name is Cathy by the way" Yaga mumbled.

The doll went in to punch Yuji in his stomach but her blocked it with his backpack.

Such a strong hit! Is it really a doll? he thought

"People are most honest when their back up against a wall" Yaga said. "Until I get a worthy answer she'll keep attacking".

"Look it's not just any last request" Yuji said dropping his backpack. "It was my Grandpa's!" He yelled punching the doll sending it into piller.

The doll bounced back hitting Yuji in his face making him fall down.
I felt my body flinch as he hit the wall. "Agh!" he yelled.

I watch Yuji recover his balance now fully standing rubbing his head. Yaga sighed "Jujitsu sorcerer's are always close to death". "It's an unpleasant job, you have to be motivated and a bit crazy".

"And you want to to it because someone asked of you? Are you trying to make me laugh." Yaga continued side eyeing the cursed doll that started dancing back and forth.
"It would've been better if you told me you were doing this to postpone your execution".

"Shut up! I-" Yuji yelled before getting interrupted by Yaga.
"Is it gonna be your Grandfather's fault you got killed by a curse?" he said pointing a finger a Yuji.

Geez that's harsh I thought to myself scrunching my nose.

"You..." Yuji paused "...Say some pretty terrible stuff you know that right?"
"Education includes helping students make realizations" Yaga said scratching his chin.

Yuji grabbed his face pushing his cheeks together with one hand. "Huh...I'm not-"

The doll came running back at Yuji punching the right side of his face sending him down to the floor again.

"It's hard to understand what your heart feels when you're about to die, but there's one thing I can say for sure" Yaga paused for a moment looking over at Gojo who was observing the salmon haired boy.