My happy ending... I think.

Shay's final chapters!! (bum-bum buuuuummm) My first finished book! I hope you enjoyed the book as much as I did typing it..

Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 19

God my head hurts. I even think it's worse than when I first turned immortal. I can't even open my eyes, all I have is my empty head. OK, lets think. First things first, my ex-best friend came back from the "dead". Second, Tailo and the others have no idea where I am. Lastly, I've been kidnapped by him for his phycitic reasons. Yep, I officially have the worst luck in the world. People will always argue "well I have it worse! My horse ran away and now it's my neighbors!" Well kid, your neighbor probably stole it from you.What is.... is.... is that fish?

My eyes flutter open, and my nose was right. A fish is on a plate in front of me, with lemons and oranges on it.

"Really?" I sit up and see Danu on the other side of the table. "Is this your attempt to win me back?"

Danu smiles "It's not an attempt, I know I can, and I will." He takes a bite of his fish, and my stomach growls, betraying me. "Try it, if it makes you feel better..." He stands up and walks over to my side of the table. He sticks his fork into a piece of the fish and eats it. He then walks back to his side of the table and sits down.

"See?"

"All I see is a boy who still can't get over a girl who doesn't want him."

Danu makes a fist and slams it on the table. "I'm trying to be nice Shay. After I got you out of Rome, I figured that you would do anything to come home." 

"Please," I roll my eyes "if i had to do something it would be to run away from you." I take a bite of the fish, and it's actually good.

He slams his other hand on the table and stands. "I will not sit here and take your rants." He walk over to the door. "Come."

"Please like-" but my feet disobey me and walk toward him. "What the-"

"Shay, I thought that you should know by now," he starts walking "not to take food from strangers."

Damn him, he poisoned the food. Why did I have to eat the damn food? Why does he have to be a guy who has to have every thing he wants. I was the one thing he couldn't have. He could have anything, a house, a seat in the Colosseum, even a war in his name if he wanted. I was the one who told him no, and this is what I get? An eternal life of him chasing me, and possibly me going insane.

Danu stops in front of a wooden door, my legs stopping less than one foot away from him.

"Here is where," he hold up his hand and the door flies open. "we'll finally be together."

The room is a dinning hall that has been decorated like a wedding. A white carpet with a gold lining on the floor, with some rose petals on it. Oak chairs lined the isle where the carpet was laid. White and red roses, with pink lilies, were in vases near the end and head of the isle.

"Danu your insane! Don't you think after all these years that I would have-"

He waved his hand toward my face and my sentence was cut short. I hate him, why can't he be like other men and give up after a while.

"Shay, really need to work on that. After all, we are going to spend forever together."

My mouth would've dropped, but instead my feet got moving again. While my feet decide to take me on a trip, Danu speaks just as I leave.

"I don't want to sound eager and all, but i think you should go put on your dress. I think that the ladies did a nice job picking it out."

 Where is my great rescue when I need it?