My intrusive thoughts

(You can thank character Ai for this)
"Neuvillette would not act like this🤓" stfu my fanfic my rules 🥱

you were lying on the couch, your entire body was in pain, your arms, legs, and buttocks were covered with red marks. You tried to find a comfortable position to sit down but that proved to be a challenge since everything hurt. Eventually, you gave up and flopped stomach first on the couch. In your misery, you looked up and saw Neuvillette sitting in the chair facing you, his expression was neutral, and he was sipping his coffee like nothing was happening. You couldn't help but glare at him, this was after all his fault.

'How did I end up in this situation?" You thought to yourself which, of course, triggered a flashback.

Two weeks ago

You were sitting in a cafe minding your own business, enjoying your [favorite beverage] when all of a sudden, a tall man walked past you, holding a cane. That intrigued you, so you decided to follow him. He gave you a curious look and you gave him a cheeky smile.

"Can I help you, ma'am?" He asked you and you nodded your head with an eager smile.

"I want you to beat me with your cane!" You exclaimed. Neuvillette's eyes widened and everyone in the cafe turned to look at you with shock. In the background, you could even hear Paimon shout out a "WHAT"

The sea- I'm sorry judge, looked around the cafe before he wrapped his arm around you and took you out of the cafe and to a more secluded area. The two of you continued to walk around the city, into an alleyway. It was quiet and dirty but at least no one could see or hear you.

The two of you stood in awkward silence not knowing what to do, when Neuvillette, who still had his arm around you, looked to his left, then to his right before he looked down at you and gave you a small smile. You smiled back and thought it would be a wholesome moment before he gave you a push forward and you fell on the ground in front of his feet.

"Alright then, miss..." he looks at you expectantly waiting to hear your name.

"[name]" you finish causing him to snap his fingers.

"Miss [name]," he says as he nods his head while holding his cane close to his chest. "You wanted to me to beat you with this?" you nod your head and he continues to speak, "May I know why, are you attracted to being abused?"

"Yeah.. maybe a little..." you murmur, with an embarrassed look on your face.

"Well if you insist then so be it." Neuvillette says as he holds his cane which causes you to lift up your ankle length skirt revealing your legs to him. "Well you seem excited, are you ready?" you once again nod your head and he immediately starts to beat you with his cane.

You let out a gasp from the pain and whimper softly while he continues to hit you, tears start to pour out of your eyes as he increases his strength. Meanwhile, Neuvillette grips his cane tightly and furrows his eyebrows and it's clear that this is something he wanted to do for a while. After a while your legs are covered in bruises that are without a doubt going to get worse and the judge is kneeling over you, his hands pinned to the walls above you.

"So... how was that?" He says between breathes as he pushes his hair out of his face. He dropped his cane and it fell on your lap.

Meanwhile, you were as content as could be, "that was great, thank you!" You exclaim as you give him a small kiss on his lips, Neuvillette hesitates slightly before kissing you back and helping you stand up on your feet. However, it was clear that you wouldn't be able to walk so he scooped you off the floor and held you in his arms.

The two of you stood there in silence yet again before he looked down at you, "shall we take this to my house?" He offered, and you, of course, said yes, which lead to your new seal-like boyfriend taking you to his place.

The moment you arrived at his house, he takes you straight to his room and throws you on the bed. You look up for a split second and see him undressing which of course causes you to do the same thing, excitedly as goi couldn't wait to see what he had in store.

Only in his boxers, which yeah you guessed it, had little seals on it, he walked to his closet and pulled out a box. Neuvillette placed the box on the bed next to you and got out various items. He waved a gag in front of your face and you chuckled softly and he gave you small smile before dropping it on your lap. You looked up to the corner of the room next to his dresser where you saw his cane resting neatly next to it.

Neuvillette noticed that you were looking at it and patted your head, "don't worry, our session is nowhere near over." he continued to dig through the box and also got a pair of handcuffs "there we go, I'm sure that's all we need for now." Neuvillette put the box away and put his attention back on you.

He gently placed the gag in your mouth and handcuffed you to the headboard of his bed, it was the fluffy kind so it didn't hurt you which slightly upset you because as the plot as heavily implied you're a masochist. He removed your bra and underwear before taking off his boxers and oh my god, it was huge.

Neuvillette reached forward and started to play with your nipples by pinching and pulling them which caused you to attempt to whine but you couldn't make any sounds through the gag. He continued his assault on your chest, not stopping, only moving one hand to start to finger your vagina aggressively. Even though you were wet, it still somewhat hurt and you could tell he was doing it on purpose to get a rise out of. His index and and middle finger aggressively moved and in and out with an insane speed before he added his ring finger as well. After a while, you couldn't take it anymore and came all over his fingers. The moment you were done, he pulled his fingers out off you and licked them clean.

There were tear streaming down your cheeks due to the intensity as he grabbed his cane and centered it so that it was grazing your vagina. You gasped and tried to move away but he he held you in place with his other and hand and insisted that you would love this before immediately shoving it deep inside of you. He continued to move it around your genitalia and you could feel it hit your cervix multiple times. It hurt so badly and yet you wanted more, he was giving you so much and it wasn't enough. You came around it multiple times and your vision started to blur as you orgasmed. Your legs started to shake slightly even after he pulled it out and threw it to the floor. Your fluids splattered on the floor and on to the bottom of the wall.

Your legs continued to shake as he crawled on top of you, your nipples were still sore from what he did and him pressing his chest against yours just made it worse. He dug his nails into your shoulders as he positioned himself on top of you. You instantly wrapped your legs around his waist over his rear end and tried to pull him. Neuvillette wasted no time as he shoved his penis inside of you and fucked you. One would call it making love but this is a dirty story so we're gonna call it fucking. He dumped into his load into you multiple times before removing your handcuffs.

You thought it was over, and went to remove the gag from your mouth, only to have him take your and slam you on the bed on your stomach. He positioned you so that you were on your hands and knees on his bed. He then got on top of you and started to fuck you doggy style. At this point, the sheets were soaked, and he once again came inside you, as he aggressively pulled your hair. The moment, he came, he shoved your face deeper into the pillows and you could feel it fill you like you were a jelly donut.

Once he was done, he flipped you over again, and took the gag out of your mouth which was completely covered with your saliva. You couldn't even do anything before he shoved his cock in your mouth. You started to gag and you could feel it enter your throat. Annoyed by your hesitance, Neuvillette grabbed you by the back of your head and moved it back and forth until he came. However, it was so much, that some started to come out of your nose.

He then pushed you away and you fell on the bed panting heavily. Neuvillette wasted no time in getting behind you and spooning you. "I love you," he whispered in your ear before snuggling you and the two of you fell asleep instantly.

Back to where we are now

Ever since then, you and Neuvillette have been making love every night, sometimes, twice a day. It was a very intense sado-masochist relationship but neither of you minded because you loved each other so much, even though you were covered in bruises most of them and spent most of your nights buried face down in a pillow getting bred.

Neuvillette sipped his coffee before turning to you, "it's time to start our afternoon session, get on your hands and knees."

Fin