TWO

We arrived at the bonfire.

I was the only girl that had come because belly was 'too young' to come with us. Except I know that her bestfriend Taylor will have persuaded to put on her hottest dress and makeup and sneak out. So in summery i shall not be surprised if she turns up mid way through.

"Yo hey guys , come join the party" one of the local boys said to us as we set foot on the beach.

As we began walking to the keg an boy approached us "You're Isabella's friends right?"   He asked in a soft tone.

I turned towards the boys who looked just as confused as i did. "Yeah we are , why?"

"Oh , i was just asking if she was around , we used to do Latin convention togther in 7th grade." the boy replied.

"Oh right. well she's not with us , she stayed at home tonight." Jeremiah said

The boy looked down in disappointment "oh okay , thanks anyway"

i smiled at the boy before walking further down the beach. "i need alcohol. now."

Jeremiah laughed "lottie just be careful, you know what you're like when you push your limits"

"And what is that supposed to mean Jere? Are u saying i cannot control my drinking?" i said whilst pouring myself a cup out of the keg.

"Well i mean im not saying you can't im just saying sometimes you overestimate yourself." he said bringing the cup to my chest from my mouth.

I rolled my eyes and began to walk off from jere "Wow. Well at least I'm not boring like you!"

"love you too lottie!" jere replied laughing to himself.

A good half hour had passed. I had flirted with many boys, jere had told me to slow down on my drinking over 10 times and belly has arrived just like i said she would. The boy that came to ask for her earlier seemed to be sat next to her on the shoreline , they look like they're enjoying themselves.

I need to find at least one of the people whom i am familiar with.

I begin to wander around the beach. I can see conrad sat by the fire.

with a girl.

i know i am slightly tipsy , but not tipsy enough to know that if i go over to conrad i will most likely say something which i will regret in the morning.

"Ah , fuck it" i said to myself and walked up to conrad and the girl he was with.

"Heyyyyy Connie." i slurred whilst placing myself next to conrad and the girl.

"hi lottie." conrad replied bluntly.

i was sober enough to know that i was beginning to get slightly jealous.
"whatcha doin?"

"talking to this lovely girl" Conrad said as he turned to look at the beautiful teen sat next to him.

"why don't you talk to me instead? you know you want toooo" i may be drunk but deep down i know im right.

conrad and the girl let out a slight laugh between them. "Nah i think I'll pass Lottie, why don't you go find someone else to talk to."

what the fuck.

i scoffed before walking off towards my brother and jermiah "asshole."

i threw my empty cup down into the sand in a huff and threw myslef onto my brothers back.