🥰💗The Big Day!💗🥰

Start from the beginning

Tears were tearing up and she looked at her dad scared. Everyone was calming her down then the aiyer gave her the muhurtha pattu. She stood in front of the mirror frozen. She kept calling everyone but no one picked. She looked at her self in the mirror...

As I finished rekha aunty came into the room

Rekha aunty- Yean kanney patru pola.. yean marumaaga evlo azhaga irruka..
She says kissing my forehead but I was frozen to react.

Soon she led me to the hall. I was seated near akshay who looked at me and smiled. I looked down trying to comprehend everything. I was so anxious tht I can feel my heart beating out of my chest.. Akshay whispered in my ear..

Akshay- Yaaru nenachalu ipa una yeanta irrundhu pirrika mudiyadhu.. U r mine..
He says smiling and tears rolled down my eyes..

The ayier showed the thalli to everyone and gave it to akshay. Before I could push his arm away a huge whistle came from where everyone seated. A voice familiar spoke...

Ashwineyy- Aks- sry sry Mr akshay.. yenna pandringa anga?
He asks chuckling and I quickly rose up..

Akshay- Ashwin wth do u want? Yean kalayanthuku vandhiya saptiya nu po..
He says standing next to me

Ashwineyy- Kalayano inniku yenaku sir.. yean pondatti kooda unaku yenna vela?..
I smiled so big threw my garland aside and ran towards him. Ashwineyy chuckled and opened his arms so big. I ran to him and hugged him so tight.. He smiled and hugged me tighter...

Ashwineyy- Akshay! Yean kalayano pakkathu madambo dha vandhiya.. saptiya nu irrukanu puriyudha...😝💗✨
He says chuckling

Akshay threw his garland and  went to his room slamming the door. I looked at ashwineyy and smiled. Then rakshan anna came near me. I quickly got out of ashwineyy grip and went towards him..

Sivu- Thango... srry-
I say gripping his arm and before I could finish he stopped my sentence.

Rakshan- Nee pesadha..
He says going away from my side I stood silent looking down..

Rakshan- Nee nenachadha sadhichutala..
He says looking at ashwineyy angrily...

Ashwineyy- Dei dei podhu ava bayapada pora nadipu thalli veii..
He says hitting his shoulder and I quickly looked at them both

They both were chuckling and hold each others shoulder. I went towards them and hit them both. They were smiling and aacha came towards me then began...

Aacha- Apro yenna yean ponnu sirrichuta kalayana nadathiduvoma?
Everyone chuckles and we all went to the other madambam and the rituals began. I was seated with my ashwineyy..