His longing

The lady's slumber was soon disturbed. The gardener had noticed her sleeping in the garden and informed the maids about it. The maids frantically looking for her were finally relieved.

⚜⚜⚜

𝐹𝑜𝓇 𝑅𝒾𝒻𝓉𝒶𝓃:

All he could think that night after seeing her for the first time in years at the Croix Banquet was her lying under him and his heart beating on top of hers. He would occasionally drift further from his conscious awareness of the reality and fantasize her smiling at him and looking at him with pure love and longingness.  

For a man without a family, it wasn't too strange that he somewhere in his heart wished one day she would carry his child. He thought about this feeling as he was resting in his camp on the 56th day of the campaign. A knight from the Osirian army had been torn apart by a wyvern that very day and letters his mother wrote to him 15 days ago had just reached the camp. Nobody had the heart to read them. Hebaron and Gabel opened up wine bottles to soothe fellow knights and mages after the extremities they had been witnessing.

"I did fulfill my duties well enough, what if she is pregnant?" Riftan thought to himself.

Riftan planned to write to his men posted in Anatol to inform him of his wife's health and also to take her to Anatol, He wanted the lady of the castle to be fully taken care of by his people. It was also not right for him to have his wife live with her father after they had consummated the marriage.

While hearing his men talk, Riftan slid off his gauntlet and his gaze landed on his fingers. Touching his wedding ring, The oath of giving his eternal love to the woman he lived for, in front of god, played in his ear and soothed his heartbeat. He had someone to return to.

(Below: The music played at the Croix Banquet on the day the knight met his love for the first time as an adult)

The meaning to his life lied in the soft palm of her hand.

Her fidgeting hands, with nervously intertwined fingers used to give the knight a hard time resisting the temptation to hold it and make it steady.

But he was the reason behind it. Her fear for him never let her be relaxed around him. Even with the small number of encounters that they had, how she never saw him the way he longed for was always evident. She had completely forgotten that she made Riftan Calypse a crown of flowers and feathers with the same hands that now shivered around him.

(Below: Riftan's gaze at Maximilian fidgeting with her hands at the altar)

........

Figuring the need to split groups to ease the search process, Two months into the expedition The temple knights put forward a suggestion for them, some mages and the Remdragon knights to go north towards The kingdom of Arex in search of the 8 dark mages that were involved in the reawakening of the dragon Sektor.

Soon groups were divided and a search expedition left for the Kingdom of Arex.

The mages accompanying them were very tensed for they had doubts that the dark mages that they were planning to capture and get a hold of were the same ancient mages who have been walking this earth for centuries, keeping death at bay through their unnatural usage of sorcery. 

After travelling for a fortnight, The knights reached The castle of Arex. The king welcomed the brave group with warmth.

Riftan greeted the king and briefed him about their progress. Soon after his diplomatic affairs were done he was escorted to his room by a palace servant who was then told to get his bath ready.

Riftan removed his armour and hung it. He then unbuttoned his shirt, took off his pants and got into steaming tub. It had been weeks since he last could take a bath. The smell of blood, sweat and mud from his body was dissipating more and more with each splash of water. Even though Riftan Calypse was the strongest of all knights, all he wished for was having the comfort of his  delicate wife in that empty tub. For her to hold him and feel that his strength is her shield. For her to lose her senses and dissolve herself in the lake of his love. He wanted to make love to his wife in all ways possible and their bodies to never detach from one another. To keep her awake all night and do her till she passes out is what he always desperately wanted. The thoughts of her delicate body and voluptuous breasts hardened his member immediately. 

To ease himself, he began to pump and closed his eyes to imagine her sitting on his thighs. Her soft entrance slick with arousal and her pink nipples stiff. He imagined her breasts bouncing to the rhythm of his member being pumped.

The thoughts of Her soft white belly under his muscular torso made his body tighten with unquenched thirst. He finished soon after and unwittingly took himself to bed. They had to start the search early morning in the north of Arex.