Our eyes have met

Lucy POV

My dad had to continue his business else where, so I had to go to a new school called 'fairy tail' I've made a few friends levi, Erza and Juvia their good friends, I'm glad I met them.

As I stepped foot in class " YOU DUMB ASS " "YOU MORON " the two boys Natsu, Grey started a fight again they do that every morning it's really annoying through. All the girls always complain about how hot Grey and Natsu are, well that's annoying too, Since their really popular.

Natsu POV

" You moron! " grey yelled sometimes I just want to cut him to pieces and feed him to a titan (from attack on Titan).
I saw Lucy come in class the new girl, I like her lips, yeah she's pretty. I should hang out with her more.
DING DONG DING
I saw Lucy sitting in the cafeteria with Erza, Levy and Juvia. I went and sat next to them " HELLO Luce how's it going " I said with a grin on my face trying to look sexy.

Levy POV

"HELLO Luce how's going " he said with a grin, I know he's trying to look sexy for lucy, he does it to alot of girls, whitch I hope it's not workingon Lucy, I know Natsu is a good guy but I know he's a playboy he hangs around girls a lot especially Lisanna, I have a bad feeling about this.

Lucy POV

" Hello Natsu nice to see you again " I said smiling at him " I'm fine, do you like this school " " it's ok, like every other school" as if I ever liked the other schools. "Hai, Natsu" a voice called out, I turned around and saw a girl with white short hair and blue eyes, she was cute.

Lisanna POV

When I saw Natsu sitting with that blonde and giving her a sexy grin, I couldn't help it, I want Natsu to be mine, I love him, I don't think he likes me that way after what happened.

FLASHBACK....
"Ahh ahhhh Natsu faster " I said, Natsu is brilliant at this I couldn't help it " hai Natsu, it would be better if we invite grey too, YA know... " " WHAT THE FUCK LISANNA DO U LIKE ME? AM I JUST YOUR SEX TOY? WTF"
" I'm sorry it's just that it feels too good" I said " if it feels so good get another guy with a bigger dick to TO DO THE JOB " he yelled storming out. 
END OF FLASHBACK

Natsu POV
" Hi Liz " I looked away " don't you wanna sleep with me tonight at my place" I saw Lucy get shocked, if Lisanna keeps saying these things even though we already broke up, I'm sure to loose Lucy and I don't wanna to loose her shes hot that Im burning, and she has a kind heart she WOUDNT ask for sex in a blink of an eye, Just like those girls kept asking me for it.

Next chapter ( this feeling )