Chapter 18 - I'll become stronger

Start from the beginning

We made it outside where the other girls were already in various cars, I was riding with Zaniri and Nanami, "what took you guys so long?" Luna asked from Mana's car "it was nothing" Zaniri said covering up for me "alright ladies let's go" Emma said starting her car.

Being in a car with Zaniri and Nanami was so much fun we had the radio on the entire time and vibed to alot of songs, like, under the influence, kill bill, moonlight, Zaniri was  really good at driving so it was a smooth ride "wow Zaniri you're so good at driving" Nanami said "well it's your future boyfriend that thought me" Zaniri said winking at her as she blushed we all laughed.

"By the way when are you guys going on a that date?" Zaniri asked as I leaned forward since I was at the back "it's actually tomorrow" she said happily, "omg I'm rooting for you" I said excitedly "me too girl go get your man" Zaniri added "oh we're here" Zaniri said pulling over "where is here" I inquired "Bonten's personal shooting range" Zaniri said getting out of the car.

Chitouse POV

We finally reached home and I ran to my room after a few minutes of digging I found the card the woman gave me the other night, I called the number and after a few beeps someone picked up.

"Hello" I greeted.

"I wondered how long it would take you to call me" the wonan said amused.

"Whatever I called because my dad is doing crazy things and I can't let my sister-" I was saying before I was so rudely interrupted.

"Let's meet to talk about this alright tonight at xxx 8:00pm sharp" she said seriously.

"First don't interrupt me it's rude secondly make it 8:30pm do you know how hard it is to get ready and I'll be bringing Rota" I said.

"Ugh whatever fine we can look for solutions to all our problems" I could feel her smile over the phone.

Then she cut the call, I do wonder how that woman can help me and who she actually was though, did my sister really offend someone that much but whatever I still hate her so she can die for all I care.

Nanami POV

We pulled up to a big building most of the windows looked reenforced and tinted so we couldn't really see anything inside, the others parked and got down from their cars "it's been quite some time since we came here" Yuzuha said "yes brings back memories" Senju added "c'mon let's go in" Hinata said.

We entered the building and all eyes turned to us, it was filled with men some looked like trainers while others were being trained to use a gun "this is where we train Bonten members on how to use guns" Zaniri explained.

Three men approached us "good afternoon ladies" it was Baji, Kazutora and Chifuyu "babe!" Mana ran over to hug her boyfriend, "hey babe how you doing?" Chifuyu said hugging her back "get a room" Kazutora said teasingly "you're just jealous because you're single" Baji said laughing "well so are you" Kazutora retorted, wait they're single, how? These two are drop dead gorgeous if I wasn't taken, I would definitely go for one of them and they look so hot in their combat uniforms.

"We're here to train two people" Emma said to Baji "new people who?" He asked scanning the environment "these two right here Ichika and Nanami" Luna said pointing to us "nice to formally meet you" Ichika said "hello" I greeted "oh you're Izana's girl Ichika right" Baji said to Ichika which she nodded, "and you are absolutely beautiful" Kazutora said kissing my hand, not gonna lie I blushed, I mean who wouldn't.

"Back off Kakucho is already making a move on her" Akane said playfully it was so embarrassing "oh but they aren't official, so I have a chance if it doesn't work out feel free to hit me up" Kazutora said to me as he winked, "so are you guys in charge of this place?" Ichika asked, "yes we handle all the training from hand to hand combat to weaponry" Chifuyu explained "but the girls will be handling your training so Izana won't kill us" Baji said jokingly, "well I could train Nanami" Kazutora said flirtatiously.

"I'm sure you have other things to do go handle new recruits" Baji said "fine I'll go see you later kitten" Kazutora said to me as he left, "well now you have options" Senju said nudging me as the other girls laughed, "alright let's start" Kiari said I haven't even heard her voice throughout she must be a very quite person.

"First things first we change into combat uniforms" Zaniri said leading the way to the changing room, we put on some light combat uniforms and boots, "damn Zaniri, Ichika and Nanami really trying to seduce the entire building" Hinata joked, "let's take pictures" Zaniri said, we all took pictures of each other not gonna lie we all look hot.

"Looking good babe" Chifuyu said winking at Mana "babe stop not now" Mana pouted "alright alright I'm leaving" Chifuyu said laughing, that was the first thing we witnessed as we left the changing room, "do that again and you'll wait in the car" Yuzuha threatened.

We started training, Yuzuha and Akane thought us how to use guns, only the small one's of course but we practiced hard and by nightfall me and Ichika were able to hit most of our targets "great job girls you're really quick learners" Baji and Kazutora praised "I think that's enough for today we can continue tomorrow" Zaniri said stretching, "wait, where is Mana?" Hinata said looking around, "and Chifuyu?" Baji added, "I can take a guess" Luna said disappointedly, "lets all go she can go home with Chifuyu" she added as we all laughed.

We exited the building after saying our final goodbyes it was still early in the night so we decided to get a drink and some snacks to celebrate.

Chitouse POV

I got ready and headed out with Rota to meet a woman, the location she gave was a small cafe and it wasn't so far away.

We entered the cafe and saw her sitting down with a man at a table for four, "hello there miss Chitouse how are you?" She greeted "evening miss uh" I tried to remember her name "Ria and this fine gentlemen sitted next to me is Mr Tetta" she said introducing the man next to her, he had an evil allure to him "so how do you intend to fix my problem?" I asked getting straight to business.

"Well we want to maybe cause some trouble for Mr Kurokawa leaving her vulnerable for us to take her out" she said "what's in it for both of you?" I inquired "well she took something that belongs to me and I want it back, I want Izana Kurokawa back he's mine I want that little bitch out of his life" she said "and he simply wants power" she added "yes the fall of Bonten is my growth" Kisaki said, so Ria is obsessed with Izana and Kisaki wants power they can have those things as long as my sister falls in the process "alright I'll help" I said "just make sure we're safe" Rota said "no problem now here's the plan"