Rich brothers

So this was requested by Lightning Drone, it is a lovely idea. I will add smut maybe.
Douma is female btw
I am obsessed with female Douma like have you seen the fan arts the bazoongas✋️😫
_____________
NO ONE'S POV

Douma just graduated and works in a local coffee shop. There were two brother who used to come daily to the coffee shop. Akaza and Kokushibou came again after doing their jobs. As this was Douma's first day working at the coffee shop. Koku and Akaza looked at Douma and knew she was new. They just ordered what they wanted, and Douma served them.
"The girl's kinda cute you know" Kokushibou said "ikr I wish had her number" they were just chatting while Douma was serving the others.
One of the customers yelled "You illiterate being how is the coffee so cold already!?" "Mam, teh coffee was served first you should've drank it first rather than wait for the others" Douma replied. Before the customer was about to shout, Kokushibou and Akaza gave a death glare. They were known around the whole city, they were the rich ones and the ones who could reduce you to atoms. The Customer got scared and said sorry then left. Douma just rolled her eyes and went to the other table.
After they were done with their coffee they were heading out to a shoe shop.

Douma was done for the day and came out of the shop at 4pm she opened her phone seeing her dad had texted her so many times already. She was texting her father.
Kokushibou and Akaza walked out of the shop seeing Douma there standing alone. They were watching her from a distance. A random creep came over, Douma tried to ignore him but the guy pushed her down then holding her knees trying to soread her legs open. Kokushibou and Akaza quickly ran upto the guy and pushed him. While Douma covered her legs and stood up. They were done with the creep and Douma thanked them for helping her. She got on the bus and left for her home.
Kokushibou and Akaza also reached their home seeing Douma just beside them in a small house. Kokushibou was staring at her. Douma didn't realize and closed the curtains as she was about to change.

Next day

Douma was outside, watering the plants and playing with her dog. Akaza and Kokushibou were sipping on tea while examining her. Akaza loved cookies and Douma had made them, They were sitting near the fence so the odour of the cookies were melting Akaza. Douma noticed that he was staring at the cookies. Douma went infront of them and said "you guys must be the ones who saved me from that creep aren't you?" "Yes, we are" Kokushibou replied politely than ever, Douma handed a plate of cookies as a thank you. Kokushibou and Akaza happily accepted. Akaza took the first bite he was in absolute heaven it was soft and so buttery. "Oh- do you not like it?" Douma said while Akaza took small bites "no I love it! How do you nake it so good can I- can I have more" Akaza said, Douma nodded and handed another set of cookies. Kokushibou and Douma were talking then suddenly someone called her name out. "DOUMA!?" It was her mother. Douma's blood ran down cold and quickly ran to the house. "Why are you talking to them" Douma's mom said and slapped her, Douma yelped in the pain. The slap was burning into her face, "you couldn't even protect your brother and you are meeting other boys!?" Douma's father wasn't home so he couldn't stand up for her. Douma got beaten up, after her mother was done she went upstairs and told her to cook dinner. Douma just saw of no one heard her and so nobody really seeing her. She realized that blood was dripping down her nose. She quickly washed it and put some concealer on if nobody notices the bruises. She again went outside to talk with them.
Kokushibou and Akaza realized she was back and Kokushibou said "Never got to know your name, mine's Kokushibou" "I am Akaza" "such lovely names, mine is Douma". Akaza, Douma and Kokushibou were chuckling talking and making good friends.
Kokushibou and Akaza's mother was finding their relationship sweet. Kokushibou and Akaza were developing feelings for her. Douma had the most tiniest crush on them but didn't want to tell them because they might reject and her mom might get angry.
It grew darker so Douma went to her home. Kokushibou and Akaza went in theirs seeing their mother standing right infront of the door. "So do you like her?" "Uhmm kind of- no I love her" Akaza said, Kokushibou glared at him "I like her too, she has a sweet personality" Kokushibou said, making Akaza grt irk marks on his face "so why not invite her over for dinner?" Their mother said, Kokushibou and Akaza looked at eachother and nodded in response. The next day Kokushibou and Akaza went to the front door seeing Douma, "Oh hi do you need anything Akaza and Koku kun?" "No, but can you come over for dinner tonight?" "Sure! I have to go now so please excuse me" Douma was going to work at the coffee shop.
She reached there she started from 9:00am to 6pm. Douma came home and went to the bathroom.

Kokushibou was in his room he swore to himself that he will kill anyone if someone hurt Douma. Kokushibou was having a large large crush on her. He had some photos of her and scrolled through her Instagram profile. It was mostly with her dog.

Akaza was in his room and wanted to marry her right away but she was 18 and they both were 21. He waited for her too come.
Douma got ready and hid the bruises on her hands given by her mother and knocked on their door. She was greeted by their mom, "hi! I am Douma nice to meet you" Douam said and bowed "no need to bow and please come inside" Koku's/Kaza's mom said.
What douma was wearing (I want to show you cuz why not)

Douma entered the room where Akaza and Kokushibou were sitting. Kokushibou looked at her and his eyes widened

KOKUSHIBOU POV

S-she looks so beautiful and sexy. I literally could kiss her rn. I want to marry her already just stay with me.

AKAZA POV

Omg she looks so beautiful and so gentle to talk too. I want her to be mine.

NO ONE'S POV

Douma sat on the couch and then Kokushibou and Akaza sat beside her in both sides. Douma was blushing because she was surrounded by the people who she had a crush on. She felt the deep breaths around her then Kokushibou made a move and held her by the waist. Akaza got angry but stayed calm and leaned over her shoulder. Douma was trying not to blush but she was dark pink already.
Their mother came and smirked at the three and sat infront of them.

"So, do you guys like her?" Douma blushed at her question for the two males.
"I love her" Kokushibou said "I love her too" Akaza also added. Their mom looked at Douma. Douma looked down and said "I like both of them too, they are really sweet for a person atleast for me" Douma said, "well would you like to marry so choose one" "I- uhm but what about my parents?" "I will talk them as I was the one to offer please take me to your house" "uhm- sure" Douma softly held her hand and took her to her parents. Douma's mother and father were looking at the woman. "Who are you?" "Well I was telling I have an offer for you can she marry my son? I will provide a place for you to stay" "My child has already found her love how cute!" The father exclaimed, "No! She can't be datimg boys Douma you illiterate bitch" Douma's mom went infront of her and slapped her.