Chapter 18 Susceptible period

Gu Jinyi was still a little absent-minded when he sat in the car.

He didn't take Taotao's words seriously at first, thinking that Taotao had a language glitch.

But what if Taotao really said those words to him?

If there really was a person, I wanted to meet him, but in the end I just spent a long time with a little robot selling smoothies.

That would make him somewhat apologetic, and it had nothing to do with feelings. He just felt that he had let down other people's good intentions.

But this has been impossible to verify.

He looked out the window and saw that Rand College was still very lively at night. It was a day off, so many people gathered in front of the school.

When they just left school, it started to rain a little, but it didn't affect the enthusiasm of the students at all. Everyone changed out of their white school uniforms and put on their own private clothes, and gathered together in twos and threes, discussing where to go.

"Have you been to Rand College before?" he suddenly asked Xie Huaizhou.

"came."

He was a little surprised: "When?"

"Three years ago, it happened to be the year you graduated," Xie Huaizhou didn't hide it, his voice was calm, "I was invited to attend your graduation ceremony."

In fact, he took the initiative to propose it to Rand.

Gu Jinyi said softly "Ah".

When I had dinner with Xie Ke last time and talked about the graduation ceremony, he said that he happened to skip the dance that day.

"That's really unfortunate." He murmured, feeling a little pity, but he didn't know why.

The rain outside the window is getting heavier. Sitting in the hovercar, you can't hear the sound of rain outside, but you can see the overwhelming rain and fog.

Gu Jinyi's favorite song was also playing in the car. A gentle and charming female voice hummed in the language of the mermaid tribe, complaining about her lover's departure in a plaintive voice.

Xie Huaizhou looked at the rain outside the window and suddenly said: "Actually, we may have met the year you were a freshman."

Gu Jin also looked over without knowing why.

"That year, Rand held a joint military training with five other schools, and Imperial College was one of them. During the opening ceremony, I attended as a fourth-grade representative."

Xie Huaizhou's voice was neither high nor low. It was mixed with the singing in the car and did not seem noisy.

Gu Jinyi also slowly recalled it.

There was indeed such an incident when he entered school. It sounded serious, but apart from daily military training, it was more like a large-scale exchange meeting between schools.

When it ended, many people took the opportunity to leave the singles.

The subsequent students were quite aggrieved and protested that they also wanted joint military training.

He looked sideways at Xie Huaizhou, a little confused: "Then why don't I remember you? Aren't the representatives going to speak at the opening ceremony?"

If he remembered correctly, the person speaking at Imperial College was a girl.

Xie Huaizhou pursed his lips, feeling a little regretful.