Chapter 17 He wants to see you

Start from the beginning

The boss is a robot with a very realistic appearance. He is a young lady with blond hair and blue eyes. He has been here since more than fifty years ago. Although he only knows a few fixed flavors, the taste is never wrong because of the robot's precise calculations.

There was a small sign next to it introducing his life, saying that he was a treasure made by the former principal and named "Taotao". He was reluctantly shown to the students because he was so cute.

Now that the former principal is gone, "Taotao" is already a hundred years old, and has long become an old model that has been eliminated by the times. But because of the former principal's reputation, this little robot not only did not enter the scrap recycling industry, but also served as the famous mascot of Lander College.

Gu Jinyi also liked Taotao very much. He and Qu Xi waited for a while before getting to the front of the queue.

"A milk smoothie with chocolate sauce and popsicles, and a strawberry smoothie with cream sauce," he said.

The robot Taotao looked at Gu Jinyi for a while, then suddenly tilted her head and said, "I remember you."

Gu Jin was also stunned.

Taotao said again: "Someone bought me a limited amount of engine oil. I sat with him for a long time. He wanted to see you."

Taotao's words were confusing and devoid of human logic.

He is so old that his language functions can malfunction easily.

Gu Jinyi didn't take it too seriously. He paid the money and gave Taotao a colorful card. All the students at Rand College knew that Taotao liked this.

Taotao was indeed happy and said "thank you" in the tablet's robotic voice.

After they bought the smoothies, they didn't bother to find a place to sit down. They just walked around the school holding the smoothies.

It's like this when old friends meet. It's nothing special. The content of the conversation won't be earth-shattering, but it can make people relax.

Qu Xi originally thought that when she saw Gu Jinyi, she would have many questions that she wanted to ask, but when she actually saw him, these questions suddenly became less important.

She could see that Gu Jinyi was indeed doing well now, and that was enough.

But when it was getting late, she heard Gu Jinyi using his brain to communicate with Xie Huaizhou, and she suddenly said: "Let Xie Huaizhou come and have dinner together."

Gu Jinyi looked at her hesitantly, not sure what she meant. Even last night, Qu Xi was still firmly saying that alpha was not a good person, and the same was true for Xie Huaizhou.

Qu Xi curled his lips: "Are you still afraid that I will poison him? I just want to see him."

Gu Jinyi thought for a while and asked Xie Huaizhou what he meant.

Xie Huaizhou was very happy.

"I am coming over now."

So half an hour later, the three of them sat together on the top floor of the fifth cafeteria. This place has always been used for students and teachers to entertain guests. The environment and dishes are not bad.

The atmosphere on the table was more harmonious than Gu Jinyi thought.

Neither Qu Xi nor Xie Huaizhou were enthusiastic people, but they maintained basic politeness. Although the content of the chat was boring at first glance, they were either talking about scenery or work, but it was not embarrassing.