S E V E N - L E T T E R -

Mulai dari awal

I called him but still he didn't come out as I was about to call his teacher already inside my class and told me to come inside so I went there.

After lunch time, I was packing my bag as someone called my name. I looked up and saw Jimin.

He's calling me. I went towards him as he gave me a letter .

I thought that he finally gave up and was ready to apologise and all but what happened next Broke me apart .

Everything broke me , each and every word which was written on that damn letter fell apart .

He played me , he played with my fucking feelings , he makes me feel unworthy .

He is such a jerk .

How can someone cut off the relationship suddenly without giving someone a proper reason ?

How can someone hurt the person whom they promised to never hurt them ? How can someone play with someone's feelings ?

How can someone do this with their loved ones ? How stupid I was when he was fucking lying to me , every single time ?

Everything was fake for him ? What suddenly happened to him ? Why did he hurt me ?

Why did he suddenly want to break up with me ? He is one who always says that I'll never leave you and I'll always be yours ?

Then where did it all go ? Where did I go wrong ? I want fucking answer from him .

How dare he do this with me ? What he thinks will break my heart and I'll forgive him ?

I fucking loved him ! I give him my everything ! I fucking trust him I thought he is the one .

I fucking trust him and I fucking give him my everything I fucking loved him ! What happened to him ?

I want to know all of this I fucking want to know ! Why does loving someone full of your heart only hurt you in the end ?

Why Taehyung ? . My tears didn't stop flowing down as I read the letter .

How can he do that to me ! I fucking loved him . Did he not love me ?

I was crying a mess as kaira came to me with a worried face and said " yn what happened why are you crying -"

I didn't let her finish her sentence as I went towards taehyung's class while holding that goddamn letter in my hand .

I walked inside his class and went towards his desk and banged it with both of my palms .

( A/n: please don't ask me what's written in that letter ) .

Anger filled my eyes as he ignored me , I gave him the letter and said " explain this Kim taehyung "

I said as he looked at me said " didn't you read it ? "

" I fucking did but why ?"

" I want to break up "

I froze at my place as everyone gasped in his class as I scoffed and said .

" but the fuck why kim taehyung ?" I said as he said .

" I don't want to be with you anymore "

" What does it mean ? Why the heck you out of the blue want to break up ?" He looked at me and said

" I just don't want it , and please leave me alone . I had enough of you now yn just fucking go "

I look at him and try to held his cheeks but he yanked my hards away harshly and yelled

" WHO THE FUCK ALLOWED YOU TO TOUCH ME ? CAN'T YOU JUST FUCKING GET THE HELL OUT OF MY LIFE "

now it's so much I can't

" WHAT'S YOUR DAMN PROBLEM TAEHYUNG ? WHY ARE YOU ACTING LIKE THIS ? WHY YOU WANT TO BREAK UP SUDDENLY WHY YOU'RE HURTING ME ? WHY DID I DO SOMETHING WRONG ? I FUCKING LOVE YOU KIM TAEHYUNG- "

He didn't let me complete my word as he yelled again

" AND I FUCKING HATE YOU KANG YN , SO GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY CLASS AS WELL AS MY LIFE "

" If that's what you want, fine , live your life peacefully kim taehyung "

I walked out of his class and I quickly went towards my house .

After what happened I don't want to go back there . How can he do this to me !

I went inside the house and headed directly towards my room and started crying .

---------------------

To be continued

Written by Ashscrievers ✨