1.HOSTEL LIFE WITHOUT MOTHER'S

As the night got darker, you felt more and more alone. You were wondering about your cousins who lived in the same city. It felt strange that they hadn't checked in on you, even though they were so close.

Your room was really cold, and your fever made you shake like a leaf in the wind. You held onto your phone, hoping for some connection. It seemed like everyone you knew had forgotten about you, and that feeling of being left out was really hard to bear.

Your friends in the hostel, who you thought were like brothers, now felt distant and uncaring. They were all sleeping peacefully while you were struggling.

You reached out to your best friend, thinking she would understand, but she seemed too caught up in her own problems to care about yours. It made you feel even more alone.

In this tough moment, you couldn't help but think about your family, especially your mom. You missed her warmth and care, especially when you were sick. Memories of her taking care of you when you were unwell filled your thoughts.

The coldness outside matched the coldness in your heart, and you felt a deep sense of loneliness that shook you to your core.

In your message, you shared your feelings and urged others not to take their families for granted. You wanted them to know how important family support is, especially when you're struggling.

As you lay there, waiting for a new day to come, you hoped that someone, somewhere, would reach out to you and remind you that you're not alone in this world.