Intro

Narratives POV
October 28, 2017
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
The Purpera Building 5:37 PM

  Samaria paced the floor as she rubbed her hands together while thinking about the prank that her and her friends had just came up with against Kentrell. The group of friends consisted of males and females whom always did prank wars against each other, but this time, this prank was the most extreme prank they've yet to do. They all agreed on Brookè texting Kentrell telling him to meet them at the abandoned building that they would always explore around Halloween due to the rumors of it being crazy haunted by the people that have died there back in the day.

"Im scared, what if something bad happens" Samaria spoke as she turned to Boomer, Ben, and Latto. "Nothings bad going to happen Tootie calm down" Latto said as she rolled her eyes and looked up at Brookè as she walked in nodding her head indicating that the mission was complete earning a head nod from Latto.

Their plan was to hide in separate areas of the building and make mysterious noises as Kentrell walked through to meet up with Brooke. Then she's going to lead him to where they're "suppose" to be before disappearing and leaving Kentrell there, im the middle of the abandon building, alone, in the dark. Samaria will be lurking on the upper floor where she is to attract Kentrell's attention and that's where she plans to jump out to scare him shitless.

How could something that they've always done with each other turn so gruesome and separate them forever, or so they thought.

Let's get into this story!