With a woman in the house, he can confidently not worry about the children's food, clothing, housing, and other matters.

But recently, under Lisa's repeated reminders, Bakehyun finally noticed Yuna's harsh treatment of Eunha.

Such harsh treatment is not so conspicuous in wealthy families where food and clothing are indispensable. But after being pointed out by Lisa , he can see it everywhere now.

He knows that if Hanbin wants to ask for something, Yuna will buy it for him immediately. The contrast of this attitude is simply not too stark.

Bakehyun suddenly felt very uncomfortable in his heart.

Bakehyun also favors sons over daughters, which is mainly manifested in his 'want' and extra love for his son. But he was born with a golden spoon and lived a life of prosperity. He never thought of treating any of his own children, including his daughters, harshly.

Bakehyun's face sank and said, "Who asked you?"

He lowered his head, and turned softly to Eunha: "Daddy is asking Eunhi."

Eunha was well-behaved and sweet, and said, "No, if I have something I want, I will buy it myself. Dad, I haven't spent a cent of my 10,000-yuan pocket money this month. When I spend the money, I will keep a good account, and I will show it to you then."

Well, the eldest daughter has to move with more than 50,000 a month, but she only gave the youngest daughter 10,000 yuan.

Bakehyun didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

But the eldest daughter is willing to care about the younger daughter and is willing to help him worry about the younger daughter. The extra 40,000 yuan is regarded as a salary for the eldest daughter.

Anyway, the money did not flow others.

What he just said is also the truth. Isn't it just for the sake of providing a good life for his family to make money?

As for others, they still take the salary he paid, so why worry about them eating radishes!

He hugged Hanbin and said: "Let's go, let's go, go back to your rooms."

Hanbin is already old, and he should be in the second grade soon, so he can't bear to be hugged away. He struggled twice, slid off his dad, and ran away quickly, trying to go back to his room to play on the game console.

"Slow down! Slow down! Don't fall!" Bakehyun chased after him.

Eunha also wanted to leave, but was dragged by Yuna: "I almost forgot about your pocket money!"

The last time Yuna knew that her daughter had pocket money, no one told her. She lost her temper at the time, but instead she was reprimanded by Bakehyun, followed by a lot of mess. She just forgot about it.

"What do you want money for at this house?! Give me the money". Yuna said.

Yuna is already Mrs. Zhang. She usually uses a credit card for shopping and Bakehyun pays the bill. As for the cash, she has to hold it in her own hands- although she was the main wife now, the habit of holding money from men when she was being taken care of still couldn't be changed.

It's just that he is much more generous now than in the past. After all, she gave birth to two children for Bakehyun and they are also legal couple. Bakehyun is very generous to her in terms of money, and she is actually not short of the 10,000 yuan and 20,000 yuan.

But Eunha had her own pocket money quietly, as if she was out of her control, so she was upset in her heart.

Eunha's expression changed.