Jose: Well, looks like someone is in trouble.

Jose then heads to class. Time skip to after school, Jose gets home. His mother is still at work and Jose decides to leave his book bag at home and head to the roof of the the empire state building, where he set up a workout station and place to practice martial arts. Jose is practicing when he accidentally did a hand motion that caused him to shoot webs from his wrists.

Jose: What the hell. What is this? *He touches the line* Damn, this line is quite confusing. What the hell is it? Hmmm... Hold up, doesn't that Spider-Man shoot a line from his wrist?

Jose is wondering how it works as he continues practicing martial arts when it happens again. 

Jose: What in the... I wonder if I could figure out the motion.

Jose tries one motion.

Jose: Go

Nothing occurs

Jose: *tries again* Go web, Go! *once more* Fly! *Again* Shazam! 

Finally, Jose flips his hand upside down and, from a fist, opens his thumb, pointer finger, and pinky finger. Jose then sees the wire fly out from his wrist and when he closes his fingers. the webbing stops. 

Jose: Well, guess i've got that figured out. *sees it getting dark* Shit, I've gotta get home quick! *thinks for a second* Is it possible to try swingin' like that spider guy? 

Jose shoots and web and grabs it after it attaches to a building. "Let's see how this works." He tries swinging and feels alive. He let's go of his original line and shoots another one to catch. It works and he's having a hell of a time while he continues this over and over. Eventually he is able to swing without any problems.

Jose: Whoooooo-hooooooooo! No wonder that Spider likes this. I figure if I can fix this up, I can become a hero too. Yeahooooooooo!

After a while of swinging around the city, Jose get's back home. Feeling good he heads to his room and starts thinking.

Jose: If I'm to become some sorta hero, I'll need myself as costume. 

After searching through his closet, he can't find anything. 

Jose: Well, I'm not one for creativity.  So let's try this.

Jose puts on a black button up flannel long-sleeve with a small red spider on the shoulder. He put blue jeans on and a red bandana around the bottom half of his face as well as a black cowboy hat on that will stay on with the bottom strap.

Jose: Well, it ain't my best fit but I can make it work. Now, let's see if this can work.

He hops out of his window and starts swinging. " This is alright, I wonder if I can also attach to walls..." He lands on a building and tries to stick only to find out he's unable. He hurries up and shoots a line to another building and continues swinging. "Looks like I'm gonna have to work without that ability." After swinging for a little more, Jose gets a feeling. His arm hairs start standing up and his feels as if vibrations are occurring inside of him. He automatically feels that something is coming from his left and drops right as Spider-Man almost tackles him. Jose free-falls and right as he is about to hit the ground, he shoots another web and swings upward, landing on a building. After a few seconds, Spider-Man lands there too.

Spider-Man: Who are you?! What technology is that that can mimic my powers.

Jose: Whoaaa, relax buddy. I didn't do nothin' wrong. You don't have to take me anywhere.

Spider-Man: I'll ask once more, what technology are you using?

Jose: No tech, I ain't using any type o' mechanization  to do this. However, I may have usde your uh, ya blood.

Spider-Man: Oh yeah, and how did you get my blood?

Jose: Whoa man, when you an' goblin fight, your blood falls sometimes. I just got some off the ground.

Spider-Man: And how did you make those web shooters? What formula did you use for the webs?

Jose: I don' have any web shooter, they come outta my hand, see. *Shoots a web from his wrist*

Spider-Man: *Surprised* Than how do you have the organic webbing and I don't.

Jose: My guess, a certain component in my blood reacted with the serum causing your dormant organic webbin' to awaken for me.

Spider-Man: Alright, well don't go swinging around anymore. Any supervillain could mistake you for me.

Jose: But I wanted to be a hero.

Spider-Man: Look, what's your name kid?

Jose: *Realizing he still has the bandana on* Zorrooo... No. Zorrana, thas my. Zorrana.

Spider-Man: I mean your real name.

Jose: Isn' there a point to a secret identity.

Spider-Man: Alright, why do you want to be a hero?

Jose: Seen a lotta movies, seen you after livin' 'ere a while. Like what you're doin' an' I wanna help out.

Spider-Man: Alright then, meet me back here tomorrow. I'll start teaching. For now, I want you to practice controlling your "sticky hands" as I call them.

Jose: Sorry, don' have that.

Spider-Man: What?!

Jose: Already tried.

Spider-Man: Well, I guess you'll start training tomorrow. Meet me here tomorrow. See you later Man!!! *Swings off*

Jose: Guess that's that. *decides to walk home*

Peter Parker POV:

Peter: *Laying in his bed* Damn, I didn't know anyone could be like me. That's... interesting, to say the least. Still, if this guy could make a serum giving himself my powers, then I need to watch out in case villains get the same Idea. 

Sorry for not updating anybody who actually reads this. I'll get to action scenes later and may try a different way of writing on this. Thanks for any who actually read this again.