Powerful

Jose is seen sneaking into Alchamex. All the building lights are off and everyone has gone home from work. We see Jose in a giant lab on the top level of Alchamex.

Jose: Alright, let's see what  we can do. *pull out a vial of red liquid* Good thing that Spider bleeds, now if I can just change this formula to better suit me...

Jose is mixing chemicals. Trying to  fix the serum that goblin used, Jose feels that all his knowledge was about to pay off.

Jose: *After an hour of work* Damn, finally done. Well lets see, how to get this in my bloodstream? *spots an unused syringe* This 'ought to work. 

Jose then injects himself, suddenly he starts feeling nauseous, he is having trouble with standing up and feels as if he's drunk. Then, it all stops.

Jose: I hope that worked.*checks his watch* Oh boy, I better get home.

The scene switches and we're at the Alvarez household. Jose is attempting to sneak in his room when his light is turned on. Jose sees his mother, Mary Alvarez, sitting at his desk.

Mary: JOSE ALVAREZ! Where the hell have you been!? It is 02:30 at night and I have been worried sick! Do you realise what you have just put me through?! I was afraid you had actually been beat to death, I-

Jose: Ma. I'm sorry, I just took a walk and was trying to think of a way to keep Ned from attacking me.

Mary: Jose, you need to listen. Ever since we moved, it's been hard for all of us. You seem to be doing the best, and i'm happy for you. I just want you to be careful, especially after what has been happening lately.

Jose: It's fine Ma, i'm just tired an'  am goin to sleep. Night.

Mary: Good night, no more sneaking out. And you're grounded for the rest of the week.

The next day Jose get's up from bed. He feels different but he can't figure it out. Jose looks in the mirror.

Jose: Wait, I ain't skinny anymore and *looks at his stomach, arms, and legs* i'm jacked. Whoo! We see him run down the stairs and out the door, leaving his mother with a questioning look.

Mary: That boy is driving me crazy, I swear.

The scene then switches to the high school and Jose walks in while Flash walks up to him. 

Flash: Hey Jose, What you up to?

Jose: *Smiling* Nothin', I'm jus' feelin' quite energized today.

Jose turns and sees Ned walking towards him.

Jose: This is gonna be fun. 

Flash: What? *Turns and sees Ned* No, no, no, no, no. Jose, you are not going to do anything stupid, he already hurt you twice!

Jose: Well this time 'll be different. *As Ned comes to a stop in front of him* What's up Leeds?

Ned: Guess beating you half to death wasn't enough, this time ill go all the way.

Jose: Go ahead and try.

Jose then feels a tingling feeling, almost like his hair on his neck was sticking up. He felt like something was coming from behind him and ducked. One of Ned's friends, who was standing behind Jose, misses him and ends up hitting Ned instead of Jose.

Ned: Ah! What the hell. Alright, me and you Jose. Just us.

Ned attempts to punch Jose but Jose, at near superhuman speed, dodges to the left. Ned attempts another punch, this time to the left, and Jose dodged to the right.

Jose: What's the matter Ned? Too slow?

Ned then tries to kick Jose, only for him to grab his leg and threw him ten feet across the hallway.