part 7

To me iz backkkkkkk
And Aaj ka part padhne pehle kripya kar aapke aaspass aise chiz ho jisse aapke mobile ko hani(damage) ho to usse dur karle kyunki aap Aaj thoda sa gussa hone Wale ho ...
                       Dhanyawad🙏

To mitroooo
Recap khud yaad karle warna vapis Jake padh aaye..👍

So the next day they all go to see the snow and there our hero is about to propose our heroine.

In the car:

Abhi and Myth were sitting in the front and Girls Saree was sitting in the back.

Myth: aur readyy?

Abhi: hn par nervous bhi huu

Myth: tu kabhi nhi sudhar sakta reh nervous hi🤦

Abhi: are yaaar........ par mai usse bolu kya??( is ladke ko ye tak nhi pata itna sidha ladka kaha milega tumhe😂)

Myth: bhai tu rende....

Abhi: oyee aise mat kar na ye Mera first time haiii please bata deee

Myth: hn to sunnn tere Dil Mai Jo bhi ho vo bol Dena aur ghabrana mat thike...

Abhi: hn thikee....

Myth: alll the best

Abhi: waise plan ready hai na?

Myth: hn sab kuch ready bas tere waha Jane ki baat hai

So everyone reached there and now you all ask what is the plan??? What was that and when was it made? To jara sabr Karo mai hu na batati hu sab batati hu

Flashback

That night when Abh felt crazy, he went to Myth and told him the whole story.

Then they made a plan that when they go to see the snow tomorrow, they will tell Gautami and the myth will keep Urmi and Siya busy.

Flashback ends.

To aakhir kar vo gadi aa hi gayi jiska mujhe tumhe aur sabko intazaar tha

Jaisa ki myth ne kha tha vo urmi aur siya ko busy rakhega usne un dono ko busy rakha kuch baato Mai

And abhi tab gautami ke pass gaya.

Gautami was clicking photos at a distance from them and Abhi came there.

But when he reached there, he was shocked by what he saw and he stood there as if he was frozen.

Abhi saw Sameer who was sitting on his knees and he had a ring in his hand which he was giving to Gautami.

The myth was completely shattered that Anson started appearing from his eyes, he ran away from there and went straight to the hotel and that whole day he locked himself in his room (by the way it was the last day of his trip)

He did not tell anyone that he was going to the hotel, he just sent a message to Myth, "I am going to the hotel."

With just these messages, myth understood what had happened, after all he was his best friend, Myth was also very sad after all this but he kept quiet.

It was night now and abhi was still in his room. Their flight was at 1 o'clock in the afternoon but the hotel staff had organized a party for them(ab ye mat puchna kyu vaha bahiya sare log the and vo Sameer bhi)

Abhi still did not come out of his room. Gautami asked Myth about him but Myth did not say anything.

Gautami uske room tak gayi and usne door khat khataya...

Bas Aaj ke liye itna hi ab milte next chapter mai tab tak ke।liye tata bye bye and siyaaaa..

Kaisa laga??

<3