Jack, Cassandra, and Kyrie from I do Anything for you

First Child: Jack The Hedgechidna

Age: 15

Described: A blue hedgechidna with red arms and legs. A combination of the king and queen.

Info: The First Born child of King Sonic and Queen Naukuru. Jack is adventurous but really cocky like his father. No matter how old he is; he can't escape watching his sisters 'Cassandra and Kyrie'. He's friends with Cane, Jed The Hedgecat (Silver and Blazes son), and Sofia Rose. He has a thing for Sofia but doesn't show it. Jack is also the leader of his own team while fighting Sage Robotnik (Eggman's daughter) and her cronies.

 Jack is also the leader of his own team while fighting Sage Robotnik (Eggman's daughter) and her cronies

Second Child: Princess Cassandra.

Age: 13

Described: a purple hedgechidna with one purple eye and one green eye.

Info: The second child and the first daughter of King Sonic and Queen Nakuru. Cassandra has half the intelligence of her father and mother. Though unlike Jack, she's a bit hesitant. She loves races and rebels her role as a princess. She does help her brother with the team but she mostly help her parents fight Scourge. Cassandra is also a sword prodigy.

 Cassandra is also a sword prodigy

Third child: Princess Kyrie

Age: 12

Described: the same as Cassandra but her eye color is in a different position and a bit like her Father.

Info: The youngest child of King Sonic and Queen Nakuru. She's free spirited and fun loving just like her mother. But can be such a show off. She helps her brother fight off enemies. But both her and Cassandra can run fast like their father. If you think it's bad messing with Cassandra, try not to mess with Kyrie. Though a fun loving girl, Kyrie can help anyone in need like her Father.