✨️LOVED BY YOU ✨️

Start from the beginning

Charlie moans "hu-hubby...arg..". She grips on his shirt shivering squeezing eyes.

Leo slowly moves back looking at her panting face .

"I-is this mistake too...?". She asks panting looking at him

He smiles shooking his head , says "this time its not a mistake......". whispers getting off from bed walks back to restroom .

Charlie holds her cheeks panting heavily "Did he ju-just ki-kissed me....? ...? Oh my god....,!!!..  hub-by ki-kissed me......". She mumbles widening her eyes laying back on bed tossing on it whining in happiness caressing her lips 

"So my hubby loves me ? Yes ,yes he loves me ....". she mumbles in happiness

"I LOVE YOU HUBBY..!!!.". Charlie shouts holding her cheeks in happiness

"Yeah i know , i actually wanted to talk about that , Wait till i come out ,dont escape ......". Leo says being inside the restroom making her heart to jump out .

Hearing that she gets up with widen pink hue cheeks,licks her lips gulping hard she giggles " what wants to talk ?, .....you will bit me if i stay here hubby , nah im going down". Mumbles holding her soar bottom lip runs out of the room giggling in flushing feeling .

-

-

After 20 mins leo walks down with his hands inside the pockets of either sides seeing his wife giggles cutely .

He gives her intensive stares getting down , Charlie gulps down shoving pancakes inside her mouth pretending to be dare ,as her hubby now sitting beside her leaving a sigh whispers "morning uncle...".

"Morning leo...did you had good sleep son...?". He asks as charlie hearing their convo sitting between them .

"Yes uncle.......". He says then looks at charlie whose cheeks are seems painful due to suppressing shyness.

"Oh..that's good to hear son...okay okay have breaky ". He says signs to maid as maid serves him salads and half boils .

Leo starts eating then he finds his wife legs are shaking, they aren't stable she's keep on shaking like nervously eating pancakes stuffing in mouth like a panda face.

So Leo just "what's wrong , stop doing that ...?". Says keeping hand on her thigh ,which made charlie to stop her heart beat for a second and pancakes aren't not swallowed down .

She gulps hard looks at him , his hand caressing her thigh so gently.

Leo smriks signs to close her mouth ,she blinks shuts her mouth

"Didn't i told you to wait...?". He asks in a deep whisper eating his breakfast nonchantly.

She bites her bottom lips says"ye-yes hu-hubby i-----....". Soon gasps ,as words gets strucked in throat cause

Leo keeps caressing her thighs so gently making her choke on food.

"Then why did you came before me...?". He asks again rubbing his hand gently their .

she coughs hard before she could answer leo gives her glass of water immediately near to mouth , she drinks aggressively.

Leo feels good seeing her shivering under his touch , after some time he takes his left hand from her thigh "easy ....take small bites ,they aren't running anywhere...". Says in a deep tone caressing her head .

Charlie smiles blushing hard nods with trembling heart .

Leo smiles at her nervous face "eat slowly , will talk later for sure..". He whispers making her tremble .