"I'm not hungry, I had enough at the feast—"

Harry spotted Claire, Hermione, and Ron and made his way through the crowd to them.

"Listen," Harry said, when he reached them. "I didn't put my name in that goblet. Someone else must've done it."

"We know, Harry," Claire replied. "We believe you."

Ron scoffed causing Claire, Harry, and Hermione to turn their attention to him.

"Speak for yourself," Ron said. "You're expecting us to believe you didn't put your name in the goblet? How else could your name have been put in?"

"I didn't put my name in the cup!" Harry said growing annoyed. "I'm going to bed."

Harry escaped up to the boys' dormitory.

"Ron, did you not just hear the conversation Hermione and I had a few minutes ago?" Claire questioned, feeling a little angry that Ron didn't believe in Harry. "We know Voldemort has an insider here based on the dreams Harry and I've been having. Harry's name being chosen wasn't because of him putting his name in it was Voldemort's insider."

Ron scoffed again. "Or maybe Harry just isn't getting enough attention and decided to put his name in."

"What the hell is your problem, Ron?" Claire said hotly standing up from the couch and staring at him in disbelief. This caught the attention of the other Gryffindors. The common room was silent as they watched Claire and Ron.

"Harry doesn't want any of this attention and if you think he does then you're a fucking idiot!" Claire exclaimed.

Ron scowled. "I'm the idiot?"

"Glad to know you agree," Claire replied.

"The only one who's the idiot is you!" Ron shouted. "You're an idiot if you actually believe his bollocks story!"

Claire could feel the anger radiate off her body. "You're being fucking ignorant! Open you're fucking eyes and see what's happening here, Ron! Harry would've never entered this stupid competition because he's not thick enough to compete in a life-threatening tournament for eternal glory!"

Ron glared at Claire stomped up to the boys' dormitory. The other Gryffindors had watched the whole thing transpire and Claire turned to them.

"Don't you all have anything better to do?" She snapped.

They stopped staring at her as she sat back down on the couch.

"I can't believe Ron is so thick!" Claire said in anger.

Hermione shook her head. "I can't believe you don't see why he's upset."

Claire raised her eyebrow. "What do you mean? There's no reason for him to be upset. Well, except at the person who put Harry's name in the goblet. He should be worrying for his friend's safety and trying to support him because I'm sure this competition won't be a walk in the park."

"Just think about it from Ron's perspective for a second. Ever since first year Harry has gotten most of the attention. When the four of us went down the trapdoor to save the Sorcerer's Stone who got the credit for it? Harry. When Ron and Harry went down to the Chamber of Secrets who, once again, got the credit? Harry. Ron's used to being overshadowed by Harry. Harry always gets all the glory because of him being the Boy Who Lived. I think this was the last straw for him." Hermione said.

"Still, you don't hear me or you complaining about it. He shouldn't treat Harry like this. If he had a problem with it he should've talked it out with him. Besides, it's not like Harry asks for all the attention." Claire replied.

Harry Potter and Claire Smith's Adventures: Book FourOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara