Charlie's heart beating like drums for each step she's taking towards the groom .

She lowers her head   when her father says "Leo....take care of my charlie ,son....".

Then soon charlie's heart drops to stomach when she hears a deep , dark voice .

Leo joseph martin :-

He says "sure uncle.....don't worry....". Charlie bites her bottom lip hearing that , slowly looks up only to look at him smiling at her father .

_

_

_

[Sorry for skipping wedding part ,its im not good at writing it ...plz dont mind my readers...].

.

.

.

.

.

AT ANDREA'S HOME :- [Author pov] 

Here mr Joseph's and mr.Andrea's family is having some family talk meanwhile charlie, sara are packing luggage .

As they were talking leo's guards walks towards him bends to his ear whispers "sir.... excuse me....John sir's on phone...". .

Leo nods smiling at them , then excuses himself .

"What's the matter tom...?". Leo asks walking out inserting hands in pocket .

"Sir....something's about project documents , john sir want you to attend the firm soon....". Saying tom gives him phone .

After 10 mins leo walks in towards his father

After 10 mins leo walks in towards his father .

"Dad....". He calls walking towards mr .joseph hurriedly.

"Yes leo whats wrong...?".he frowns seeing him tensed

"I gotta go....im leaving now...". He says looking up " Where's charlie ... go call her ". He says to tom .

Mr.joseph frown looks at his friend's andrea confused smile look .

"But , why so sudden ,leo... ask john
to manage the work...will move after a while...". He says with a worried tone .

Leo sighs "john himself called dad there is no time .i need to hurry...".he says looking at upstairs again then finds Charlie walking downstairs .

Leo gulps looking at her unknowingly then he finds that she's blushing looking at him shyly holding white saree palla with big doe eyes then soon hungs her head low seeing him staring her like forgotted to blink .

"Fuck....!!,but wrong timing..... ". Leo groans then walks to her saying

"charlie hurry we gotta go...".says gently holding her hands intertwining making Charlie to blush lowering her head .

Then peter sighs gets up "Leo...wait.. this is too much ....we want her sometime in our home... don't do this ...".he says with a frown face .

Leo ignores him "peter not now...". says walking out holding his wife

"Hey...! Leo stop....I'm not sending her with you now......!". Peter says stopping him holding Charlie's hand .

Leo sighs turns to him says "peter first of all , she's my wife ,i don't hell need your permission, and second of all im not buying it , so....move , out , of my way...!!". He shouts in anger pulling charlie towards him rolls his eyes in annoying then rushes out .

Leo gets in ,with charlie beside him in passenger seat looking at him with her doe worried eyes filled with many questions.

He starts car then drives away from their .

While driving Charlie asks him "hu-hubby where we're going so sudden....?".

"To our home.....". Leo says nonchalantly looking at the road driving ignoring the fact that she's looking stunning right now.

"O-Our....home ? ,is it my home too....?". She asks blinking her doe eyes at him .

"Yes....of course it is...". Leo says .

Charlie claps giggling in happiness "thanks hubby.....i'd love that ...". She says .

Leo frowns looking at her smiles lightly .

Then she looks outside through the window with wondering eyes ,cause the night lightenings of mumbai are beautiful over that city ,then sees a bakes shops .

"Hubby , hubby...!!! Stop...! Can you buy me chocolates milk shake and chocolate cake.....? ,plzzz....". She says hitting his lap .

Leo shuts his eyes leaving a frustration "Hey.....Stop doing that , idiot im driving...". He yells in anger making straight face with the deep voice

She flinches pouts in fear "Haa....? i-m not idi-ot....i just wa-nt choc-olate cak,e plz....!!!! ". She says whining looking out

Leo frowns "Why you're acting like 5.....are you nuts ..!? ,shut up....". He says in deep tone making her whine and cry .

Charlie pouts "No...! Hubby...plz , i want chocolate cake ....!!!!!". she whines again but this time with tears in eyes .

Leo sighs stops the car then shouts "Shut up , i ain't got time to buy things and pamper you now...,just keep queit , ill buy later...". He says with a pissed face.

Charlie flinches for his deep tone , lowering her head leaving tears then yells "No . ! I want now... you're ba-d hubby...". Says sniffing looking down .