The meeting - 1

KYRA

Kyra has been waiting on the living room couch for what seemed like ages to her. Her work felt tiring enough today and all she needed was for her to get on her bed that has been waiting for her since yesterday.

"Kyra, dear, you can go rest for some time, I'll call you up when dad gets here."

She nodded her head in agreement looking at her mom as she slowly started to walk up the stairs. She didn't have the energy in her to think about the important news her dad was about to tell them.

Reaching her room and getting onto her night wear she really felt something.
Something that hasn't been in her mind for ages now.
She did work herself up too much these days, the dark circles around her eyes were a living proof. Glancing at the clock pointing at 2 in the afternoon she set an alarm for 5, making sure she gets herself ready for the next day.

Her body relaxed onto her bed and to the soothing sound of the wind chimes playing by the window.

"Kyra, Kyra , wake up" partially opening her eyes she looked at her brother jumping up on her bed. Though he's 2 years older he didn't act like one at in front of her. He acted as a responsible old child in front of their dad and ofcourse the other staff.

"Please Blake, just 5 more minutes" she really didn't care if what he was saying is important at that point.

" okay, let me put the dates to myself then."

"What ? " her eyes shot wide open as she sat straight and pulled him down.

"Did you just say ..."

"Yup, dad just told us"

"Oh my god , that's what the important news was about. Oh my god, I ... I"

"When's it ?! I need to know"

"15th December !!!" Kyra squealed

She threw herself into his arms.

"I'm so happy Blake you absolutely have no idea"

Her brother was getting married in a month and a half. She was more than excited .

She grabbed her phone to call her soon to be sister-in-law.

"Kiki, first let's meet dad downstairs. "

He grabbed her hand pulling her down the stairs. It's been a long since they celebrated. This was it ...

"Daddy " she ran over throwing her arms over her dad.

"I'm so excited about the wedding !! "

"My sweet little Kiki is going to have a sister in law soon and my dear son became so responsible that will soon strat a family of his own. "

Kyra scanned her brother face just to make him turn into an even darker shade of crimson.

"Someone's blushing" she moved over to her brother starting to tickle him.

"Enough guys !!!" My mom said as she entered in with

"Catherine !!! OMG look at you , the wedding glow has already crept up on your face. Ok I need a huge party " Kyra half screamed as she let go of Catherine from her tight bone crushing hug.

Kyra has always thought that Blake and Catherine would make an amazing family. They were the ideal couple in her eyes, they radiated true love, they way they look at each other, the way her brother held Catherine's hands, the way his put his everything into their bond.
This could have been a reason for her to believe that she'd only date the guy she marries. She didn't know how or when but she knew it.

CHRIS

A soft gasp left his lips after he heard what his father said.

"We need to think. His business has definitely gotten stronger or else he wouldn't have the audacity to deny me. We HAVE TO enter into the film industry at any cost." Harvey got even stubborn to enter the industry after the denial he received from them for the business deal as well as the marriage proposal with his daughter.

His dad went with the proposal to merge with the Harrings along with Chris wedding with their daughter.

His dad fumed in anger. Denial wasn't something the Haysons were used to. But Chris wasn't even affected by it, instead he felt it happened for the good. He wasn't ready to marry yet. He just wanted to enjoy his life for a few more years and he would be ready for it. His relationship with Liza isn't serious it is just a fling  for him. Serious relationships aren't his cup of tea.

"Dad, it's ok we can bring on a partnership with someone else. And yes the Harrings are definitely going to be facing the consequences." Not for the marriage but definitely for the denial in the business. 

His dad nodded in agreement. He knew his dad wasn't going to settle for less. He was definitely planning something big.

"Go rest Chris. We'll talk about it tomorrow."

Chris sighed as he stepped out of the office that was just opposite to his room. This office was purely meant only for family members. That's how they liked it.

Tomorrow was going to be another hectic day and he just had to await for his father's take on the issue.