Chapter 2: The beginnings of an Empire

Start from the beginning

Auditor: It's no problem, I did what I had to do... what I should have done a long time ago.

The soul didn't say anything for almost a minute, almost like it's mourning with him.

Necron soul: You have my condolences black flaming friend... but we necrons need your help.

The Auditor looked at the soul.

Necron soul: We, Necrons, waged war against our gods for one wish: to live peaceful lives and to fulfill the promise of progress.

Suddenly, all 7 billion souls bowed down to him in reverence.

Necron soul: Please, great one! We beg of you to give us flesh. For we desire, not just to live, but to praise you forever more!

PRAISE THE DARK LORD

FOR WE SAW LIGHT, IN HIS DARKNESS WE ARE FREED FROM THE SHAKLES OF DESTINY!

Necron soul: OH LORD OF DARKNESS! PLEASE! We... need... it....

The Auditor finally decided.

He would make his own kingdom, his own people, his own Agency Against the Threats of this Universe.   

The Auditor chuckled, and laughed hard... until his eyes shined in determination and happiness

Auditor: *chuckles* So be it..

Necron lord: PRAISE THE DARK ONE!

PRAISE THE DARK ONE!

The Auditor looked at his future people, his future subjects, his future Agents.

CREATIVE MODE ACTIVATE

He gathered the stored Necrodermises he had absorbed during his 10 million years "tour", he then grabbed 5 stars causing the planets that was orbiting them die out. Thankfully, they weren't habitable.

With the powers of reality, he gathered every  planet it had on the stars and stole every resource out of their core. When he received an overload of resources, he transformed the resources into ships of which he could use to transport and protect his people from the threats beyond.

The souls watched in awe of the power displayed by their future god. Their future chaos god of reality, madness, and combat.

He is truly a god!

He creates and destroys at will!

PRAISE the Dark One!

First he formed a massive ship that is basically the size of 5 planets (240,000 km) with the power of 5 supernovas contained.

Nicknamed "Nevada", this massive son of a hunk has its own gravity because of its enormous mass. Armed to the side with soul cannons that can pierce even the strongest kind of necrodermis, four quadruple rail guns that shoot FTL shells to eliminate every little shits that want to disturb the damn peace, and armored with layers of necrodermis and black stone that was used to block psyker energy. It also has a laser cannon that when hit in the middle of the planet, the core overloads and destroys it internally until it implodes.