Bly brought up a holo projector and laid it flat on the ground and lines of Aurebesh appeared out of the blue light.

"Jedi are the guardians of peace in the galaxy. Jedi use their powers to defend and to protect. Jedi respect all life, in any form. Jedi serve others rather than ruling over them, for the good of the galaxy. Jedi seek to improve themselves through knowledge and training." Master Windu and Yoda looked at each other clearly impressed but not entirely convinced.

"A Jedi's promise must be the most serious, the deepest of his or her life.A Jedi seeks not adventure or excitement, for a Jedi is passive, calm, and at peace.A Jedi knows that anger, fear, and aggression lead to the dark side.A Jedi uses the Force for knowledge and defense, never for attack.There is no "try," only "do."Believe and you succeed.Above all else, know that control of the Force comes only from concentration and training."

"The council will review these... changes. For now you will go to Lothal and rebuild the Jedi Temple there." Master Windu nodded his head and we took our leave, entering the elevator to get back to the LAAT. 

"Sounds like you've been practicing for this for quite some time." I said leaning on his shoulder. "Yeah. Hey, I forgot to mention that since I was a Marshall Commander I still get my own LAAT and my own little number of AT-TE's and a light cruiser specifically to be stationed on whatever planet I choose to call home." Bly kept tossing his helmet from side to side in his hands until we reached the hangar, before putting on his helmet and walking out to where Bandit was still waiting. 

"Um, sorry to bother you Commander, but could you possibly wait for another ten or twenty minutes? The Temple maintenance team does a much better job of aligning the steering and checking the ammunition and guns than the standard maintenance team. Plus they also get rid of carbon scoring." Bly sighed and went back to his holo tablet. "You'll have to ask Aayla, not me. I have to organize a defence force to be stationed on Lothal." Bandit looked taken aback before nodding and heading towards me. "General. Asking permission to wait for maintenance to be carried out on your LAAT." I smiled and shook my head. "Don't worry, I heard everything. Besides, it will give me time to say goodbye to Shaak Ti and a few others."

Two months later, Jedi Temple, Lothal...

Third person pov:

"You will eventually craft your own lightsaber. The Sith have been defeated but that doesn't mean you can't protect the weak." Jedi Master Aayla Secura finished talking to the younglings that were training with blindfolds and the training droids and turned to Commander Bly who was watching the proceedings with his black lightsaber hilt resting against his waist. As the younglings dispersed Aayla smiled and ignited her blue lightsaber. Bly shook his head with a grin and ignited his blade. A shaft of yellow plasma shot forward and Bly took to his favorite starting position. "You really think you're going to win again? I've been training in Shien AND Djem So form V." Bly smiled smugly. Aayla looked him up and down with a coy look. "Ooo, getting fancy now are we? I guess I'll just have to use form II to be extra fancy." Bly frowned, a pained expression on his face. "You know I don't have the same power in the force like you do. I can't flip and jump around." 

"On your marks, get set, GO!" Ahsoka's voice echoed through the training hall with Rex cheering on his Brother.  "C'mon Bly! You can do it!" The echo of blades clashing rang throughout the hall and the younglings gathered together in awe of their mentor and a guardian of the temple fighting. As the sparks flew off Aayla and Bly were mere inches away from each other. "Ready to give up?" Aayla asked. "Not on your life." Bly retorted indignantly. Aayla launched up into the air and stabbed downwards. Bly blocked and twisted Aayla's lightsaber out of her hand using a spin move. Bly grabbed her lightsaber and created an 'X' in the air. "I win." Aayla looked impressed. Rex came over with the rest of the gang. Reno and Lucky exchanging credits as they went. Bandit moved up to congratulate him while Ahsoka and Aayla stood back watching the melee of clones. 

Sunset, Lothal Jedi Temple...

All of the current defenders and guardians along with their respective Jedi were lined up on the steps leading down to Capital City watching the sun slowly dip down over the horizon. Down near the barracks AT-TE's parked, with AT-RT's and speeders patrolling along the immediate perimeter. 

Credits to andibaze over on Deviantart, go check out the creator, I highly recommend for quality artworks for Star Wars

And so this ends... I really hope you've enjoyed, I know I enjoyed writing it. (Most of it) 

Follow me to receive updates and I might even do a sequel if requested, leading into SW Rebels.

Vote and Comment and join the chat in my new Discord Server!

(Link on my bio)

To be continued... eventually... 

EDIT: Okay, for those that have come this far, would you like to see me make a sequel to this?