Rules
1. No having other spouses/significant others until the end of the contract.

2. Don't tell exclusive information to the press about Tenya's personal life or family life

3. No telling anyone about the contract

4. Public affection may be required

More rules...But these were the most important ones.

You agree to these pretty standard rules. "You aren't required to work or clean everything will be provided for you, is there anything you'd like to change or add?" you thought for a minute, " I feel it's a bit unfair that I'm not needed to do much so I'd like to at least be able to work. Iida thought for a minute. "hm.. that's fine...I actually might have a position for you at my work, I'll see what I can do." you smiled and thanked him. After going over the rest of the contract you signed it. "There! We're official!" you said. You could see Tenya look away blushing.

You giggled, "Ahem, well I'll worry about getting the engagement rings and stuff tomorrow." he said now looking at you. " aye aye captain!" you both laughed at your sillyness.

End of flashback

Author pov

The woman came back with clothes and shoes in hand and asked you to try them on. You went into the dressing room they provided and changed.

 You went into the dressing room they provided and changed

[ The outfit]

Your outfit fit perfectly and so did the black heels. You walked out and the woman praised how beautiful you looked, " You look amazing!" you thanked her as she led you up to another part of the building. "Everyone we have a new member joining the marketing team plz welcome Ms. Y/n!" she said holding her hand out and motioning to you. You bowed shyly, "T-thank you for having me." a few people acknowledged you by waving or giving a head bow.

You were led to where your desk would be by the same lady. "I will be leaving now if you need anything don't be afraid to ask!" she left heading to a desk nearby. The next thing you knew you were being sent to collect coffee and print copies for your coworkers. Before you knew it you had run errands all day and it was now the end of the workday. You sighed as you sat at your desk completely exhausted. After a few minutes, you got up and collected your jacket and purse. You turned around and jumped a bit seeing Iida leaning against a wall. "I came to check to see how your first day went and take you home of course," Iida said as you walked towards him.

You smiled, thinking how you loved that you both work together and now you both get to go home together. You both left going into the elevator as it went to the garage floor. You held onto the elevator handle tightly, not liking the feeling of dropping. It made you almost sick to your stomach..maybe you had a fear of elevators falling.

[ik I'm not the only one who hates and loves elevators]

Tenya noticed this and pulled you closer by the arm. "are you afraid of elevators?" he said. "y-yeah a bit" your voice was a bit shaky. He brought you into a hug, "It's ok we're almost there." Tenya said as he patted her head slowly. Your heart was racing but you weren't the only one.

The doors opened and Tenya led you out of the elevator and to the car. You both reached the car and got inside putting on your seatbelts. "Thank you," you said looking out the window not wanting to look at Tenya. He smiled and said, "It comes with being my wife." you blushed. Tenya knew exactly what he was doing and pulled out of the garage.

Little did you both know someone had seen the whole encounter...

_________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed the chapter, you can play the song if you want it has nothing to do with the chapter I just happened to listen to it while making the chapter. See you next chapter! P.s: Yes Carole & Tuesday is my favorite anime

s: Yes Carole & Tuesday is my favorite anime