Chapter 1

"What the f*ck!!?" A girl asks while she looks around.

She sighed and said, "I still can't get the hang of it! I can't believe I'm now inside the story 'Father I don't want to get married.' I woke up in that story yesterday, and tried to figure out everything."

Ha Eun woke up as a character not mentioned in the story. But for some reasons she remembers what "Liana" the person she is now has been doing till now, and who she is. At least she is a good character, that's why she is happy. But what makes her upset is that Liana died while trying to protect Jubel from attackers sent from the king, that's the last memory she has of Liana. She has to make sure to take a different route from the previous Liana. She has to figure out what she can do to keep herself safe.

Ha Eun sighed and said, "But I still don't know which version I entered, Is it before Jubel knows the truth or after? Whatever it may be I have to make things better for My lovely Regis and my angel Jubel! Even if it's the previous version I should try to convince Jubel not to date that d!ck! Or stop it before it even starts. I even have to figure out what I can do to stop myself from getting killed."

Saying that she got up and was about to go out when someone knocked the door. She opened the door and saw Regis. Seeing him she went awestruck.

'He looks 1000x more handsome in real life! WTF how can someone be so handsome!? I so want to touch his face right now!'

Regis seeing her not move asked, "can I come in?" Hearing this Liana comes out of her thoughts and says, "yes please." And moves aside to give him space to come in.

Regis sat on the chair and Liana walked towards him not knowing what to do asks, "S- Sir, should I ask the maid to bring us some tea?"

Hearing this Regis looked at her with strict eyes and asked, "Sir? I know we are alone at this moment but we agreed to be on the name bases didn't we? I'm not comfortable with you calling me sir. How do you still forget that you are my wife now."

"WIFE!?" asked Liana a little loudly. She then looked at the ring, which she wondered why she was wearing on the first place, thinking it's a ring with power she even had tried to summoned something out of it failed when she first came here. She then looked at Regis, who was confused by her reactions and looking at her.

Before she could say anything her head started aching badly, clutching her head she groaned loudly and fainted.

Flash Back

This was after Amelia dies.

The emperor had called Regis again to the palace this time. He didn't know what to do, he was scared to leave his lovely daughter alone. That's when Liana who was sent on the war came back. She was heartbroken to know that her saviors and master was no longer alive.

Se fought with Regis asking why he didn't do anything to save her. But after knowing the truth she couldn't say anything to him. Regis seeing her was happy because he knew Jubel would be in good hands.

The king had called Regis and commanded him to get married, knowing he would never marry someone else. The king wanted to plant his spy and make Regis live in fear under him. Regis was shocked to hear this he told the king that he needs some time to think about it.

Regis went back to his home in thoughts of what she should do. Just then he saw Liana playing with the little Jubel. Seeing her he knew that this is the only person who can keep Jubel save and he won't have to worry about her betraying him or her being a spy.

He taking a horse went to a jewelry store and brought a ring on the spot and came back. Regis requested Liana to meet him at the garden after dinner.

"Will you marry me Liana?"

Liana was shocked hearing him ask that. Liana then calming herself down asked him, "What is the reason for you to ask me this Sir?"

Regis smiled bitterly and answered, "The King has forced me to marry someone. I know the person he will chose would be a spy which will cause Jubel's life to be in danger and I don't want that."

Liana hearing the explanation said, "Okay sir, I will marry you and do my best to protect princess Jubel and complete all the duties you require me to do."

Regis smiled and said, "Thank you and sorry, that's all I can say right now." Liana nodded a no and said, "It's okay sir, we can't afford anything to happen to the princess and even if you had asked me to die I would happily."

Regis slides the ring into her finger. Liana at that time thought, 'I will protect my new master this time! Ma'am Amelia I promise to protect Jubel all my life and take care of her and I won't let my second birth go to waste.'

End of Flash Back~

An hour later

Liana gains consciousness and opens her eyes and thinks, 'so this is how Liana ended up getting married with Legis and it's her second birth as well? Did she die in the battle in her last birth? But how many years have passed since their marriage? I think I know what character I play. Liana is freaking awesome dude! but I have to be alert now!'

"Lady Liana! You are finally awake!" Liana turn's to the voice and sees a maid. Liana nodded and said, "Ah yes, can you get the bath ready? I would like to get ready and finish my work."

The maid nodded a no and said, "Sorry but I can't my lady, you were unconscious for the whole day, the Duke has ordered us to not let you work till you recover."

Ha Eun thought, 'A whole day!? Dam I have so many things to figure out, can't waste anymore time, I have to make sure I don't get caught as well.'

She then nodded her head and said, "Okay." The maid then went out to get her some soup.

Regis came in and asked how she was. She said she is alright.

Jubel was walking towards Liana's room in thoughts about why she doesn't remember this Liana character much from the book as it had just been a day she remembered everything.

When she entered Jubel and Liana both made an eye contact causing both of them having a quick flashback.

Jubel's FB

"Jubel dear this is Liana my best friend. I hope you guys get along." It was her mother

Another scene : "I hate you!!! You stole my father!!!!! I will never consider you as my mommy!" Jubel screamed

Liana's FB

Jubel screaming, "You stole my father away from me! I will never call you mommy! I hate you!"

END of FB

Ha Eun knew that Jubel hated her, but didn't know how she should react now. Liana greeted her formally.

Here Jubel knowing who she is didn't know how to act. Yet she still went inside as Regis had noticed her presence as well.

Jubel faked a smile and said, "I'm glad you are awake, I will take my leave now." Saying this she walked away.

Regis was shocked to see Jubel act like this while Liana was happy that Jubel finally after years had talked to her. Ha Eun feeling Liana's emotions said, "Looks like fainting wasn't that bad."

Regis just looked at her with mixed emotions and didn't say anything.