Chapter 1 - The Heated Present

[Word count - 480]

Present time...

Location - (L/N) Residence, (Y/N)'s Room

Your POV

Hi there, my name is (Y/N) (L/N), and I am a third year high school who does his best to be there for everyone no matter what. I especially help out my best friend, Tamade Chiyu. You might know her as Chu2 from RAS. How we met? Well, it's quite interesting...

You see, our moms grew up together, and they were like sisters at this point. She gave birth to me first, then Chiyu's mom had her. However, when it comes to school due to her being smarter than me, she managed to skip a few grades, so now we're both third years.

I know it's a bit weird know that our ages are different, but to be honest, I don't mind it at all. Chiyu was the sweetest person I've ever met... Well, when we were kids at least. Everything began to change for her once she started becoming a music producer, and she once try to get Roselia to sign for her. However, she was rejected, and started throwing a fit like she was a five year old.

In that has been a whole year since, and guess what? She is still salty about it to this day.

"Stupid Minato Yukina

"Stupid Minato Yukina... I still can't believe that she's letting someone else produce their music and not me." She grumbled as she entered my bedroom.

"Are you still going on about this?" I asked as I let out a small sigh.

"Like hell I am! I just still can't believe that Roselia would pick a dumb agnecy over me!"

I let out another sigh, and tried to be there for Chiyu, but her attitude is saying otherwise.

"Well, to be fair, the agency Roselia went to was actually nice to them..." I said.

"And what?! I wasn't?!"

"I guess that's one way to look at it."

"But I don't understand, I was being nice to Yukina when I first spoke to her!"

"Yeah, you WERE nice to her, but once she said no to you, you acted like a brat and refused to take that L."

Chiyu let out a sigh of her, and said something cold-hearted.

"Honestly, (Y/N), you're no help at all."

She walked out of my bedroom and I was trying to process what just happened. She was the one who came to me, and she says I'm no help at all? What kind of nonsense is that...?

"At this point... I'm questioning on where I stand in my friendship with her."

I just shrugged it off and went back to studying. I just hope that eventually Chiyu gets her act together.

To be continued

A/N: Thank you so much for reading this chapter. I hope you guys liked it and I'll see you in the next one. :)