"Hey, what up you two?" Cyn greeted them. "Thanks Toni." Cyn's nickname for Antonio. And she's thanking him because he brought coffee for himself, Cyn and Jules.

"Hey, how was your night." Jules asked.

"Same old." Grant replied.

Jules nods and sees Antonio's forehead sweating a bit. "Looks like you just went to the gym."

"You also smell like you came from the gym." Cyn added.

"I won't tell either of you I just came from the gym."

"You're gross. Get away from me." Jules said, causing Cyn to laugh.

They entered the police station while talking. "I told you... I can get you a 20% cop discount on a year membership." Antonio says morning to Trudy. "Morning, sunshine."

"Funny."

"Hey Sergeant." Cyn greeted her.

"Grant." Platt replied with one word.

Cynthia is also good friends with Sergeant Platt. The Desk Sergeant at 21st District of the Chicago Police Department.

Jules continued. "It's not the money. It's the time. I got to take furlough just to get my hair cut."

As they come upstairs, Cynthia sees another face she recognizes.

She remembers Alvin Olinsky. He had served in the U.S. Army as part of a Special Response Team in Italy, implied to be the 173rd Airborne Brigade Combat Team.

Alvin and Voight shared a close partnership and friendship. And the former is sort of the uncle to Cynthia.

Sho also met Sheldon Jin. Another police detective with the Chicago Police Department and is the assigned communications specialist for the Intelligence Section. He does a lot of the surveliance, trackers, wiretaps and camera work.

She then sees Erin, her foster sister making coffee. "Hey girl."

Erin turns and smiles at her. The two are still close after Cyn was away for awhile. They will always have each other's back. "Where's mine?" Referring to the coffee in her hand. But before she can answer that, voice behind her is heard.

"That stuff will kill ya now, apparently. Saw an article online." She turns around sees a guy with brown, hair, white guy with green eyes. 

Jay Halstead. Like Cynthia, he was in the military. Army Ranger. 3rd Battalion 75t. Ranger regiment. He was in Organized Crime. And now he's in Intelligence Section/21st District.

'I've gotta admit, he's pretty good looking.'

"Well, that is last on the very long list of things that I'm concerned about." Erin says as she gets sugar to put into her when Jay showed his mug to Lindsay. Not her and Cynthia look at him like "really?"

"Please."

Erin pours him one. "Caitlin was asking about you."

"Oh, yeah. Tell her I say hi."

Erin has been trying to hook up Jay with some girl. Cynthia would have hooked him up with her best friend, Kayla Jones (KJ), but she's taken. "So no interest on your part?" Grant asked.