Madelyn shrugged. She was confused. What would she even come out as? She didn't even know how to label herself. All she knew was that she liked Gracie and that Gracie was a girl.

"I'm just kind of confused and I don't know what I would say or how to even begin." Madelyn replied.

"That's ok, I completely understand and I've been there. It's totally fine to not have it figured out, you don't have to label yourself if you don't want to or don't know how to." Gracie said quietly while rubbing Madelyn's thigh.

"Thank you for saying that. Did you ever come out? And like what did you come out as? I'm just realizing that we never talked about this." Madelyn asked.

"Yeah, I came out to my family and close friends as bisexual. And I never told anyone else or my fans or anything, but I'm pretty sure they all know." Gracie said.

"So you're bisexual? When did you know?" Madelyn asked. 

"I think it's always something that I knew but never recognized or realized until I went to college and started exploring with girls." She said.

Madelyn nodded and sighed. "It's so frustrating. Like why don't I have it figured out?" She said desperately.

"Mads, I know that this is tough, but don't beat yourself up over it, ok? There's not a time limit on this sort of thing. We also don't have to tell anyone about this yet. It doesn't have to be public if we don't want it to be." Gracie said.

"I know. I just don't want to have to hide you...I love you." Madelyn said before she realized exactly what she said. She blushed and her heart dropped. It slipped out, but she really did mean it and feel it. Even though it was still very early on in their relationship, she felt like she knew Gracie on such a deep and emotional level.  

Gracie smiled and her eyes became wide. "I-I love you too." She whispered.

Madelyn leaned in for a kiss and let her arms wrap around Gracie's waist. Madelyn was so happy that Gracie felt the same way. Gracie held both sides of Madelyn's face and deepened their kiss. They both gasped for air as their kisses became longer and more intense. When they stopped making out, Madelyn spoke up again.

"Thank you." She said.

"For what?" Asked Gracie.

"For talking me through that. I'm sorry I can't be super straightforward with you yet." Madelyn said.

"Hey, stop." Gracie said.

Madelyn looked up at her, confused and taken aback by Gracie's sudden sternness.

"Don't apologize for that. Don't ever apologize for something like that." She said.

Madelyn nodded. 

"I'm serious. We love each other, ok? We don't have to have all the details figured out. Let's just enjoy each other Mads." Gracie added.

Madelyn rested her head on Gracie's chest and felt as Gracie started to massage her scalp.

"I'm tired." Madelyn said.