Chapter 1 The New Girl

Elinor stepped off the bus that pulled into the event space for tonight's show. It was her first show in WWE Friday night Smackdown. She sighed and grabbed her bag and headed inside to go find a locker room. As she went in she watched several of her favorite wrestlers walk past her. Like Natalya and Charlotte Flair. They were iconic women in the WWE. Do not freak she thought to herself.

Elinor walks into the building whoever she was walking behind smelled great. Whoever it was looked great from behind too. The person had a whole crew with them it was an older dude and younger guy. They had stopped and went into a locker room. She turns back for a second it and saw who it was. It was Roman Reigns one of the best heels known to the modern Era of wrestling. He smelled and looked good. He looked at Elinor and smirked before the door closed.

Elinor finds the women's locker room and was greeted by Bianca Belair.

"Hey girl welcome to Smackdown can't wait to see your talent." She says to Elinor.

"Thanks Bianca" she says back.

"Anyways girl just know if you need someone to talk to I'm here. Any pointers or tips I got you" Bianca. She walks out of the room and Elinor puts her stuff up for this evening. She was then called.

"Hello"

"Hello is this Elinor?"

"Yes sir" She says.

"Hey miss Elinor how do you feel about this being the first night on Smackdown?"

"I'm a little nervous, but excited." Elinor says.

"That's awesome so have you decided what storyline you would be best with?"

"Like heel or face?" She questioned.

"Yes like heel or face?" She thought about it.

"I definitely would love to try out as heel." Elinor says.

"Awesome well welcome here miss O'Malley." Triple H says.

"Thanks sir." Elinor says. She hangs up the phone and sits her phone down for a minute then Rhea Ripley comes in.

"Welcome new girl" she says to Elinor.

"Thanks Rhea you've definitely been a inspiration for my wrestling style and looks."

"That's awesome maybe I can teach you a few things maybe think of a future in the judgment day. " She remarks before leaving. Elinor gets up and heads to catering to get something to drink. As she heads out she bumps into someone. She looks up and it's Roman wearing this.