Newfound abilities

Start from the beginning

The call dialed for a few minutes until he answered.

"Heeeyyyyy. What's up, ma?"

"Hi. What're you doing?"

"Uhmmm.." He sucked in air for a moment. "Nothing, why?"

I heard some rustling in the back, but it was probably the TV.

"Just wondering. Where are you?"

"Just got back from my uncles. Why?"

"Oh- well, you said you'd make time for me today?"

I heard him sniffle a few times before sighing. "Yeah. Well, my mom and my uncle are about to leave for some business thing. You can head over now, and you'll get here when they're gone."

I smiled and rolled onto my bed, now staring at the ceiling.

"Hey, I want to talk about yesterday?"

"Hm? What do you need?"

"Oh, well, I was just wondering... like you know... in the closet?"

I bit my lip and rolled over onto my side, waiting for his response.

"Yeah? We were talking it out? Is that not what you wanted?"

"That's not - ugh, okay. Whatever, I'm getting ready and I'll see you."

"Bye, I'll see you soon, mami~"

I playfully rolled my eyes and ended the call, slowly getting up and walking over to my vanity. I fixed my hair and grabbed my things.

I slowly walked down the stairs and went into the kitchen, telling my mom I was leaving.

"Where are you going?" My mom stopped from putting away the groceries and stood up, giving me a gentle smile.

"A friends. I'll text you when I'm there, okay?" I moved forward and planted a small kiss on her cheek. "Bye, I love you."

"I love you too, N/N." She waves goodbye to me as I leave the kitchen.

-

I sat behind a bush, watching Rio and Aaron leaving and getting into his car.

When I could no longer see the car, I got up and walked inside the building, climbing up the stairs and slowly making my way to his floor.

When I made it, I knocked on the door and waited a few moments.

When there wasn't an answer, I moved my hand up and was about to knock again until the door opened.

Miles quickly looked me up and down with a small smirk as he grabbed me by the waist and pulled me inside the apartment.

As soon as the door shut, he placed a kiss on my lips, moving his arms up to my back.

"Woah, woah, woah." I said, pulling away from him. He let go of me, a playful smirk still plastered on his face.

"That's just how I greet girls named Y/N." He said, biting his lips and staring at my lips.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes and walked to the couch. "I've never actually been in your house before."

"Oh, really? You want a tour of my bedroom?" He followed behind me, giggling slightly like a little kid.

"Hm? What's there to show?" I sighed and sat down on the couch, watching him sit down soon after.

"Oh, you know. My bed. Stuff like that." He winked at me, slightly scooting closer.