Dream x GN!Reader

Background info: You and Dream are one of the angels and demons that tell souls where to go and answer any questions they may have. You are the demon, and Dream is the angel (ironically/j)

They/them pronouns

( I imagine the au to be the Hells Belles (by Sea.ya.later) series on tt but in the pov of the front desk system, and ik it may sound super cringe, but please do give it a try)

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

You were sitting at the front desk scrolling through the afterlife Twitter.

You had your legs across dreams lap, ot was pretty comfy and he didn't mind.

There was a lot going on. It was the day of Lily and Bell's wedding, and the irish had started partying last week, and you could hear it from the other side of the afterlife.

Not to mention that people were constantly trying to out drink them. That is not the best idea as you were talking to experience.

A few souls even tried and were hung over for days.

"Did you hear? A soul tried to out drink the irish last week and is still hungover," you said, looking up from your phone.

"Really?" He asked, surprised."How much do you have to drink for your soul to be hung over?"

"Have you even seen how much the irish can drink?" You say putting your phone down on the desk.

"Uhm, excuse me, deary, could you help me, i think I'm lost?" You look at the front of the desk to see a little sweet old lady holding a walking stick.

"Oh, of course," you sat up properly. "i'll just need your full name, country of origin, and belief/religion,"

"Atlanta Kontos, greece and Islam," she said with a little smile.

"Sorry, this might take a while." You said as you stood up and walked to the back to where the filles for islams from greece were kept.

"Would you like some coffee or tea while you wait?" Dream asked, nodding towards a table with hot coffee and tea sitting on it.

"No, thank you, dear, but i do have a question." She said, dream nodded signalling for he to continue,"has someone by the name Adannaya Babatunde come here?"

Dream thought for a moment before answering, "No, don't think so. Hey N/n!" He said, turning in his turny chair."Yeah?" You answered, still looking for the file,"has someone by the name Adannaya Babatunde come through?"

"Uhh," you said as you found the file and started walking back. "Not while we're at the desk, what beliefs did she have?"

You sat down and put the file on the desk and opened it. "She was a Christian," the sweet lady said.

"Alright, so by the looks of it, you can pretty much choose if you want to be reincarnated or live in your Islamic paradise," you said, closing the file.

"So the islamic paradise is down that hall, up the stairs, and you see it. There will be a desk and they'll help you from there. And for looking for your friend, you can follow a sign that says soul status, and you'll find a machine just type in the name, country of origin, and belief, and it will say where she is" you said with a big smile.