But little did Axel Crew had the update about to do something big then expected when the moment it reaches at 100% cause a bright flash of light.

When the moment The Flash of light died down in its place, many characters from the Universal Century and from Ad Stella were on the floor.

Amuro Ray the legendary pilots from the universal century of the Londo Bell, got up from his unconscious.

Amuro Ray: What in the world..? Where in the world..?

Amuro Ray looked around in the gamer room that belonged to Axel Crew.

Amuro Ray: What the hell? What kind of room is this? This is some kind of game room..?

Amuro Ray looked down to the unconscious people somebody he known and somebody he didn't know. However, one got his attention it was none other than the red comet himself, Char Aznable.

As Amuro Ray tried to make sense of their surroundings, Char Aznable slowly opened his eyes. He sat up, rubbing his head, looking around in confusion.

Char Aznable: What...what happened?

Amuro Ray helped Char Aznable to his feet.

Amuro Ray: I don't know. We were just transported here out of nowhere.

Char Aznable: Then what exactly his place is, it's like some kind of room for people that play games..

Amuro Ray: something rather feels a bit off..?

Many of the other characters from The Gundam  franchise of the Universal Century and Ad Stella.

Kamille Bidan: where are we!?

Banagher Links: What in the world..!?

Kincade Nau [Seabook Arno]: who in the world!?

Suletta Mercury felt a bit nervous and started stuttering a bit by the unknown people that she had never seen before in her life.

Just as he was about to take a bite of his sandwich, a bright flash of light filled the room. When the light faded, Axel Crew found himself surrounded by a group of unfamiliar faces. Confused and surprised, he looked around and realized that these people were none other than the characters from his favorite anime series, Mobile Suit Gundam.

What the hell? Axel Crew muttered to himself, unsure of what was happening.

Amuro Ray, the legendary pilot from the Universal Century, was the first to speak up. Where in the world are we? This doesn't look like anything I've ever seen before.

Char Aznable, the infamous Red Comet, slowly opened his eyes and sat up, rubbing his head. What...what happened? he asked groggily.

Amuro Ray helped Char Aznable to his feet and explained, I don't know. We were just transported here out of nowhere.

The other characters from the Universal Century and Ad Stella began to stir, equally confused and disoriented. 

Kamille Bidan exclaimed, Where are we!?

while Banagher Links asked, What in the world is going on!?

Peche Montagne from U.C. 0085 of Mobile Suit Gundam U.C. ENGAGE come into room.

Peche Montagne: Hey, what's going on here? Who are these people?

Axel Crew: Um, I don't know. They just suddenly appeared here after I updated my Gundam game.

Kamille Bidan noticed Peche Montagne and felt his new types since this went haywire, As if he had fought her.

Kamille Bidan's question caught Peche Montagne off guard.