Mr.hwang:-
but darling it was my nature that i was talk sweet with everyone! and for your information i only love you and no one can replace your place in my heart! my senorita!*wink*

Ms.hwang :- yeah yeah! senorita*mocking while blushing*

Hyunjin :-
Dad! is you make mom pregnant again? because i thought it was mood swings maybe!*he whisper to his dad*

Mr.hwang:- say that loud and you will again saw her devil side you idiot!*he whisper back*

Ms.hwang:- what are you two talking about without me?!*she raise her eyebrows?

Mr.hwang/hyun: hehe nothing!

______________
(Rd)

Felix :- wassup bish! why are you walking like that? omg did someone just took your virginity? omggg! i am so happy my soulmate is not virgin anymore

Hyunjin: shut up lixx ! you literally shouting! and it's because my mom hit me with her so called weapon her frying pan!*he said annoyingly and Felix laugh his ass out*

Felix:- aw! don't angry on her! i know you did something annoying that's why she did that although she was very sweet and calm woman!

Hyunjin:- calm huh?! okay then we switch one day then you can see how calm she was! *he said with calm tone make Felix sigh big,then they both went to their first class which they both definitely late*

( Past the class don't wanna write about class 🥲)

__at canteen__

Felix:- i again got detention because of you! why you always late huh?! didn't your dreams or should i say your dirty dreams end!*he said while sipping his shake*

Hyunjin:- yeah! don't say like that! you have your man that's why you saying this! ask them who is still single and fixing their problems himself! we also want someone who love us most and give you to all love! At least no one want to virgin in this age!

Felix:- That's why i always saying you to accept their proposal! almost every boy and girl try on you and even they are hot but you still don't accept them! now tell me who's fault it is?

Hyunjin:- how many time i have to tell you this? they are n--

Felix:- i know i know! they are not your type!*roll his eyes* leave it! i was thinking about why not we going to club tonight it's been a while we went there! it's relaxing! how about you?!

Hyunjin:- ofcourse yes bish! it's been a while to go there! omg i already decided what i was wearing there! i am going to looking so hot that all girls and boys melt by my hotness!

Felix:- but what about your mom mr.hotty! because i don't think she will allow you as what you did in morning!

Hyunjin:- leave it on me!*Smirks*

__AT DINNER__😉

hyunjin:- mom! tomorrow i can't come home early because professor give me a project and Felix as my partner so i was going his place to complete our project!

Ms.hwang :- oh really? what's type of project this? i mean you never seem this excited to do your school home work! *she raise her eyebrows*

Hyunjin:- ab...that was based on nature! and you know how i love nature that's why i was so excited yeah!

Ms.hwang:- sorry baby but you can't go anywhere because tomorrow my and your dad's bestfriend coming here from Australia after so many years......!
and you know he have also son who is almost your age! we met with each other when you two in our tummy!

Hyunjin:- but mo~~~

Ms.hwang :- no buts darling! and find some other tricks when you have to hangout! it was getting old i was use this tricks in my childhood! ( THE MOMS🙂)