WORDS AREN'T EVERYTHING... MOST OF THE TIME

Start from the beginning

"I don't beg" I say seriously, and she smirks.

"Who said anything about begging? Are you sure you wouldn't beg for me when you're so close to orgasming because of me? What if I stopped just as you were about to cum, you wouldn't beg?" She whispers as she sits on my lap, I gulp suddenly.

CARINA POV
God, she was beautiful. Bright red and embarrassed was the only expression on her face. I continued.

"So, you wouldn't be a good girl for me and beg?" I whisper by her ear, slightly biting her neck just after. Her hands were flat against my thighs, not moving at all.

"You don't want to be a good girl for me?" I whisper and she shakes her head slowly.

"You don't?" I ask again and this time very quietly she whispers "I do" but she remains unmoving.

"How about we take this to the bedroom, and you can show me how good you are for me?" I ask her and she nods rapidly, picking me up on the way to speed up the process. She had big wide eyes as she sat on the bed before me, she'd taken off of her clothes as soon as we'd crossed the threshold.

"Are you going to lay down and follow instructions. I know you like to be told what to do" Again my simple words were followed by her nodding slowly, her eyes never leaving my face or body. I raised an eyebrow as she hadn't followed my first instruction, she realises and almost throws herself backwards.

"Good girl" I say, already moving to lay on top of her and kiss down her body. Hearing pure silence I remove my mouth from her body, she whines pathetically as she reacts. "It's okay baby, I know, I know" I say in a sarcastic tone while moving my hand down, slowly stroking her where she needed me, her breath slightly shuddered in surprise. My hand moves at a painfully slow pace, wanting to tease her for as long as she'd let me.

I could tell Maya was starting to get restless, wanting nothing more than to reach that high. One of her hands tried to grab my wrist to move my hand faster, this only caused me to grab both of her hands and pull them together above her head. Her eyes were slightly glazed, and her jaw grew slack as I sped up my hand movements.

"Are you going to cum for me, just from doing that?" I whisper and she nods her head quickly as she screws her eyes shut, her breasts moving quickly as her breathing also sped up.

"Be a good girl and cum for me" I say and that's all she needs to reach her high. Who knew Maya Bishop had such a praise kink.

-

It was almost a week later that I saw her again, after that wild night, life had gotten busy again. She had nonstop shifts, and I had the exact same but with research on top of that. We'd missed each other and had hardly been messaging. Bailey had come up to me and asked why I was snapping at the interns. I knew the reason why and so she did, Ben and she had been supportive of our relationship. Ben was a good friend to Maya. I'd let her know it was because of Maya and for some reason she actually gave me the advice to go down to the station, which is exactly what I did.

MAYA POV
"Is it really that hard to listen to my orders? We could have lost both Hughes and Warren because some of you don't have the capacity to listen to me. Jesus Fucking Christ, I wish I could bench all of you for how you acted today." I shouted at my team once we'd left our vehicles. They looked shocked by my reaction; I was equally shocked by their expressions.

"But you have to understand that the way we had done it was more efficient. We were able to get everyone out anyway." Andy said in a snarky tone, I could feel the anger radiating off of me, the adrenaline piercing my skin as I wanted to run.

"Well done, you got victims out. I'm sure you would have been proud if two of our teammates would have died." I sarcastically answered and she looked slightly dumbfounded.