"Where were we?" Marinette focuses.

The play again, Adrien is struggling to win, and Marinette is playing like it was nothing, "Wow! We won again, thanks to you!" Adrien leans back in his chair, " Yeah, um, yes we did." Marinette smiles, "We? That was practically all you. You're amazing, Marinette. I guess you wouldn't even need me. I'm so lame compared to you..." Adrien looks at me, I nod. "Very lame." I tell him, "Not helping Y/n." Adrien throws a pen at me. "Ow." I rub my arm.

"Um, no no no, I... No, you're so good. I mean, I'm the one who's not good. I mean... I'm lucky, that's all." Marinette smiles.

"Anyone want croissants? Baked hot from the oven!" Tom holds a plate of croissants. I look at the plate of cookies and see they're all gone, "Papa, we're trying to work here!" Marinette says. "Uh-Mr. Dupain-Cheney do you mind taking this downstairs?" I hand him the plate and he nods.

"Actually, you know what? I've got a secret." Marinette looks at my pocket, "Oh," I pull out a bracelet and hand it to Marinette, she shows him her bracelet. "This is why I win."

"Are you messing with me?" Adrien asks. "Try playing a match with it." Marinette hands him the 'lucky charm'. "How about a delicious salmon and spinach pie? You can tell me what you think of it?" Tom and Sabine open the door. "Uh, Marinette. A little snack wouldn't hurt, would it?" Adrien asks.

We take a break at the park eating. Well, Adrien and Marinette eat not me. "Okay, uhm I'm a mythical creature. I have a horn a-" "Unicorn!" Adrien shouts. I laugh "Calm down, and yes it was a unicorn." I tell him. "I'm a very common pet in the United States, I have fur, and I have many different breeds." I tell them "A- I- a dog?" Marinette asks. "Yup." I think of another animal to do. "Also uh, I'm really sorry. It's impossible to get anything down with my parents around." Marinette chuckles.

"It's okay." Adrien takes a bite of his pie. "I didn't know your dad made such yummy pie!" Adrien says. "Adrien, you have something- right here." I point to my check and he wipes off some pie. "Oh, uh, I... yeah! So, shall we go back?" Marinette asks. "Let's see if it works." Adrien holds Marinette's lucky charm, a robot appears out of nowhere looking like a robot from the game. "Tell me this isn't some kind of publicity stunt for the tournament!" Marinette shouts. "Well, well. Marinette, let's see who's victorious this time." the robot says. "Max?" I recognize the voice. "Doesn't look like a publicity stunt to me." Adrien grabs both Marinette and my hand.

We run and run, I get separated from Marinette and Adrien, I run my own direction. The robot runs after Marinette and Adrien. "Hey robot thingy! I beat I'm better at you at gaming!" I shout trying to insult the robot. "Oh really?" the robot turns to me. "Y/n! No! What are you doing?!" I hear. "Yeah really. I bet I could beat you in a flash," I tell him. He starts to shoot at me but I run. I run by cars, people and more cars. I trip and fall. "Let's see who'll win this game. Game over!" the robot says.

"Not yet! Here comes a new challenger!" A voice speaks. I look at the figure and it's Chat Noir. "Chat Noir! Over here!" I wave my hands and he runs towards me. He picks me up and dodges hits from the robot.

He takes me to the Grand Paris Hotel. "I heard your friends are Video Game Champions." he puts me down, "Yeah, speaking of friends, I left my friends Marinette and Adrien at the park!" I tell him "Uh, I hid Marinette and Adrien both! They'll be fine. You'll be safe here. Just stay put. Don't worry, Cat Noir will take care of everything. Arch, leap, and do a barrel roll!" he leaves the hotel roof. "Uh, he's always so over-the-top." I tell Zinna and she flies out of my bag. "If ever there was a game to win, this is it! Let's go!". "Right. Zinna, full moon!" I transform.

I jump from the hotel and run to the park, while I was running I see the robot and Chat Noir. "Hey tin can!" I grab my staff and the robot turns to me. I extend my staff and hit the top of the robot. "My calculations indicate that your system's about to crash!" the robot says. I land on the floor next to Chat Noir. "He-" Chat Noir starts but I run to the robot and wrap my yo-yo around his legs. Ladybugs yo-yo wraps around his legs too. I pull my yo-yo making the robot fall.