*~*Adrien's POV*~*

"We'll ima take a nap." Y/n says and the room goes silent. Plagg comes out of my bag. "Plagg! Hide!" I whisper shout. "Oh calm down she's asleep!" Plagg says. "How do you know?" I whisper. "We'll she isn't talking anymore, meaning she might be asleep." Plagg tells me. "That doesn't mean she's asleep Plagg. Hide!" I whisper shout and he goes into my book bag. I walk over to my bed. I carefully lay down next to Y/n.

I get on my phone and look through photos from Alya's Ladyblog. I smile at the pictures of Ladybug. I look at Y/n whose sleeping very peacefully. I put my phone down and turn toward her. I'm facing her and she's facing me. I check my phone and see we have about 5 minutes left.

I turn toward the ceiling. My phone timer goes off. I shake Y/n. "N/n. Wake up."

*~*Y/n's POV*~*

"N/n. Wake up." I hear. I open my ears and see Adrien. "How long has it been?" I ask. "About 3 minutes." he says. I groan. "Let's go." He says and pulls me up. "Okay..." I grab my bag and we walk out the door.

We head into the car. "To Marinette's please." Adrien says, I put my head on his shoulder and hold his hand. "Don't go to sleep N/n. We're gonna be there in a few seconds." Adrien says. "I know...". The car comes to a stop. "Cmon N/n." he says and I leave the car. We enter the bakery and climb the flight of stairs.

Adrien knocks on the door. "Adrien! Y/n! Hi! Come on in." Sabine let's us in. "Thank you Mrs. Dupain-Cheng." I let go of Adriens hand, hug her and she hugs me back. "How are you?" Sabine asks. "Good and you?" I ask her. "Great." she smiles. "Where Tom?" I ask. "Over there." Sabine points to the couch where Tom was getting up. "Mr. Dupain-Cheng how are you?" I ask and hug him from the side. "I'm good thank you for asking." he smiles and I stand next to Adrien and hold his hand again. "Marinette, there's someone who wants to see you!" Sabina shouts, "Uh... C-c-coming!" Marinette says from her room.

"Marinette and I are finalists in the Paris Ultimate Mecha Strike III Tournament." Adrien starts up a conversation, "No way. Well, she did learn from the best Tom style! Booyah!" Tom does a little dab. "Marinette never told us about this Tournament." Sabine says. "We were just paired up today." Adrien tells her. "You two are a pair, huh? I'm not surprised. Marinette talks a lot about you, you know?" Sabine says, Marinette comes from her room. "Mom!...Come on up guys." Marinette tells us. "Nice meeting you." Adrien waves and we head up the stairs. I let go of Adriens hand and sit on Marinette's couch.

"Y/n I don't mean it this way but why are you here I was kinda expecting just Adrien." Marinette laughs. "Oh I'm here for the pastries." I tell the two. They look at each other and laugh, they both grab for a controller. "Oh! Hahaha. Sorry." Marinette says. "No, you go." Adrien tells her.

"I'll use the other one" they both reach for the some controllers and touch each toward hands. "Ah!" they both take their controllers.

I sit on one of the other chairs and sit behind them. "Your parents are cool." Adrien tells Marinette. "Oh yeah, they are. But... sometimes..." Marinette shrieks and looks at the picture of Adrien. I snatch the picture and hide it behind me.

"Sometimes what?" Adrien asks. "Everything going good? I thought just in case you wanted something to eat..." Tom opens the hatch holding a plate of cookies. I walk over to the door. "I'll take it." I say holding my hands out. He hands me the plate, "Thank you!" I tell him, I hand one me to Adrien. "I know you want one." I tell him and he takes it from me.

"Maybe you could use a few tips, you know... dad style." Tom tells us. "Thanks, but no thanks! Papa!" Tom closes the door. "Sometimes my parents could be a little nosey." I look at Adrien and I know what he's thinking about. I hand him two cookies and give Marinette three and walk back over to the couch