Morning, Tenmas!! 🌤🌈

Start from the beginning

THUD!!

"Oh my Go- Hajiro!" Tsukasa set down the plates and went to the aid of his daughter, holding her hand and approached her.

"Are you okay my starlight? Didn't I tell you to not stand on chairs?" Tsukasa pat Hajiro's head, yet Hajiro seemed out of it. "Oh poor you, let me feed you." Tsukasa picked up Hajiro and sat her on the chair again.

"So, what are you gonna do at school?" Tsukasa started a conversation as he fed Hajiro.

"Well.. We have a project called "Paint the Egg"... I suppose we can finish that today! Oh oh, I Saw Mina, Yuki, and Ira's eggs too! They were all sooo cool."

Tsukasa paused for a second.

"Wait, Mina has pink hair right? Yuki has purple hair.. And Ira has green hair?" He asked.

"Yeep!! You remember them!!"

"Haha! Why wouldn't I?"

--

/with ourple guy.

Rui yawned as he woke up, the sun hurt his eyes as he carefully adjusted to the room, before patting the other side of the bed.

.. Empty.

"Tsukasa? Tsukasa??" He yelled panicked, looking around for any trace of the blonde. Yanking the covers off, he ran downstairs as quickly as he could. Had he woke up a little late and Tsukasa had already dropped off their daughter at school and missed his morning kisses?

He sighed in relief once he saw the two of them eating.

"Daddy!! Dad, look, daddy is awake!" Hajiro pointed at Rui, with the brightest smile ever. Tsukasa turned around and looked at Rui, before signaling him to sit down in the chair beside him.

"Looks like someone's awake," Tsukasa kissed Rui's cheek. "I already cooked you food. Eat well," another kiss. "Rui." Another kiss. Rui's face turned into a light pink blush as he took the plate that was prepared for him, all while Hajiro stared in disgust.

"Eugh. Ew. Grown ups are disgusting."

"Good morning my little angel-"

"I'm a devil!1!1!"

"My little.. Devil." Rui stuttered at his own words, questioning what his sanity has spiraled in to. He spun his spoon around, not eating before a spoon full of fried rice was shoved into his face.

"Eat."

Rui carefully styled Hajiro's hair, and carefully, he means a simple ponytail. Yellow and purple hairclips, and that's about it. Hajiro kicked her legs on the table as Tsukasa on the other side across Rui fixed up the tie on her uniform.

"And.. There! Perfect! You look perfect!" Tsukasa admired 'his' work, and Rui put Hajiro's hat on her. Knocking it a couple of times.

"And... Off to school you go! Have a fun day sweetheart." Rui said as he kissed her cheek.

....

FIN.

Oh, I haven't posted in almost 2 months? WELL SHUCKS!! Haha.....

Anhways,

(Fun comic edit, guess who's who)

Pity 51 on Eu acc

Pity 37 America acc

Pity 37 America acc