dinosaurs?

"Ooo, what's that?"

"That is a brachiosaurus! It's a vegan and eats leaves and grass. Do you know dinosaurs?"

"Dinosaurs? What are those? Hmm.."

2 months later.

"I'M GONNA COME AND GET YOU!! MUAHAHAHAHA!!!"
Chasing a grown man around, she almost slipped but kept up the pace. "RUI, HELP ME!!!!!!!"

"Alright, we should get going to the theater now. Cmon darling, cmon sweetheart."

Rui called them and he went to the car, but not before Tsukasa got there before him, he was the speed of light.

"You.are.not.driving."

Rui rolled his eyes and picked up his daughter, seating her and fastening her seatbelt before getting in the car beside Tsukasa.

"To the mall, here we goo!"

-

"WOAH!! This is so.. Cool! Dads, when is the movie starting!?"

"Hmm.. Soon. We should order some snacks! What'dya say? Kasa? Huh? Kasa?"

"Oh my gosh.. Tenma!! Please take a photo with me!!!"
As always, Tsukasa was taking pics with people who were fans of him.

"Aha!! Everyone everyone be patient, this star can only take pics with so many!"

"Oh my god Tenma me next please i'm such a big fan!!!!"
Rui sighed and picked up Hajiro, tapping Tsukasa's shoulder as he was taking photos.

"Darling, the movies are starting soon. Can we go?"

"Ohh right!!"

What another timeskip?

"Look, it's starting!"

"Woah!! Yay!!"

MOVIES PRESENT YOU.. THE GOOD DINOSAUR.

"Woah, his dad just died."

"Yeah, awh, how sad. But he's still striving!"

The movie went on and Rui was invested, Tsukasa? He was VERY VERY VERY invested. Yes he thought it was a bit shit, but it was kinda interesting anyways.

"Nooo!! I don't want you to die daddy :(("

That was very sudden. Rui felt a strong grip on his arm with salt water crocodile tears wetting his sleeve, (why did i start slandering) while Tsukasa was fixated on the screen.

"Sweetheart, do you wanna go to the bathroom?

"Yeah but.. I wanna see this to the full!!!"

"I have netflix, we can watch this at home full if you want."

"Hmm.. Then okay!!"

"Darling, wait here. Me and Hajiro are gonna go to the bathroom."

Tsukasa nodded and the two went to the bathroom, Tsukasa reached into the popcorn before he felt.. Nothing. Dang it!!! Popcorn is out. How can he enjoy this movie now!??

-

"Hah! That was a good movie. I feel exhausted and my feet are so cold.. And my body too, i wanna cuddle for warmth after this."

Rui turned and talked to Tsukasa. Making a dramatic tone. Tsukasa just nodded as he finished Rui's popcorn, how nice of him to let Tsukasa eat his popcorn!

"How was the movie sweetheart? Did ya like it?"

Yet, the question was only returned with cries, "it was good.. But i don't want you guys to die!!! Ever!!! How will i take care of myself!? I'm small and tiny.."

"Sweetheart, we'll be here for a long time. Cmon, let's get some ice cream."

"Ice cream? Yay!!"

A/n : idk who needs to hear this but when me and my dad were buying some chicken and some 2 year old waved at me and i waved back and she was so happy and when we were leaving the 2 year old said "bye!!" And i said bye back it was so adorable crying

Tsukasa was checking out some books and covers while Rui and Hajiro were buying ice cream, there was a sign near the stand saying "MORE MORE JUMP BOUGHT ICE CREAM FROM HERE ONCE!!," and that was pretty funny, and some of these books were mmj too!

"Darling, do you want some ice cream as well?"

"Hmm.. Sure!! Get the vanilla mix chocolate for me. And star toppings!!"

Just then, a line of fangirls rushed to Tsukasa and the ice cream stand, here comes photo frenzy again.

"TENMAAA!! PLEASE SIGN MY BOOK!!"

"PLEASE PLEASE TAKE A PHOTO WITH ME, TENMA!!"

"OH MY GOD TENMA I'M YOUR NUMBER ONE FAN!!"

"CORRECTION HIS HUSBAND IS LITERALLY HIS NUMBER ONE FAN BUT TENMAA PLEASE TAKE A PHOTO WITH ME!!!"

Hajiro was waiting for her ice cream when in a blink of an eye, she couldn't see her dad anywhere. "Uh.. Daddy?? Where is... Dadddd? I don't.. See.. Him anywhere!!"

"Probably surrounded by fangirls. Those girls don't know that I'M his biggest fan. No matter how many fanfics or writing of Tsukasa Tenma x Reader, i will always be his number one fan, supporter, and most importantly, husband. AND also director because i directed a film he was in once."

"Uhm sir.. Here's your ice cream. Also, can i take a pic with Tenma?"
Rui facepalmed and paid the cashier for the ice cream, walked up near the line with his daughter and then approached Tsukasa.

"Here's your ice cream. I wanna go do something remotely illegal.."

Tsukasa turned to Rui with a stunned face, WHY DOES HE KEEP SAYING THESE THINGS IN PUBLIC!??

"Rui. Do not. Do what ever you are thinking about doing. You know i should really buy a leash for you at this point!!"

"Relax it's not anything bad.. Just some um.."

"No. No trespassing, no replacing balloons, no making robots with mall things."

"You're no fun..!"

"AAAAAAAAAAA TENMA PLEASE PHOTO!!!!!!!"

Rui dragged Tsukasa out of there with his daughter, his daughter was begging to go to this one part of the mall that was hosting an event.

"MORE MORE--"

Mmj is everywhere they go. And some people were on stage dancing to newly edgy idols. "MORE MORE, JUMP! JUMP! JUMP! JUMP! JUMP! JUMP! JUMP! Feeling down is my daily routine, Fight, Fight, Minori!!"

It was like a dang concert in there.

"CUTEY SMILE, HARUKAAAA!!!!"
The crowd sang out, Tsukasa and Rui joined as well, Rui careful not to drop his daughter or get her lost. It was pretty fun, teenagers head banging to an MMJ classic. Assuming they were childhood fans of MMJ as well.

"TSUNDERE GIRL, AIRI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"G-U-T-S SHIZUKU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Tsukasa and Rui got to the front and it was amazing, and the best part, no one recognized them!

-

"Darlinggg.."

Rui got out of the shower in his robe and wrapped his arms around Tsukasa's neck, hugging him. "What are we having for dinner?"

"Vegetables."
Rui's heart sank and frankly the 3 year old did too, v-vegetables..

"You're kidding.. Right..?"

"Does it look like i am?"
Tsukasa turned to face Rui (starting from here any name typos i make will not be fixed) and kissed his cheek and smiled, "yeah i'm joking. Love you, maybe some of your favorites."

Ruu smiled at Tsukasa and kissed him, "thanks, knew you would never."

"Stop talking while we are kissing please it's weird."

The end.

Did you know Hajiro's birthday is March 12?? Shout out to March 12s