"How..." he shook his head and looked down, a few drop of tears falling onto the carpeted floor.

"Sorry to disturb your world war 3 but boys, did you not make a police report yet?" Jeongyeon asked, probably holding the last ounce of sanity in that room along side Jiho.

‏The 8 boys looked at each other before Seungmin finally spoke up.

‏"I went to the police station and I did lodge a report...they will begin searching for her soon. That's what they told me" Seungnin trailed off at the end. His voice was becoming softer and softer.

‏"Was there anything left behind at the scene though?" Chaeryeong asked while lightly patting Yuna's head that was resting on her shoulder.

‏"There was...but I handed it to the police because it could be a crucial evidence. But I did take a photo of it before handing it to them" Seungmin took out his phone and showed it to them.

‏Everyone including his members took a closer look and thats when some of them lost it.

‏"NOOO HOW DARE SHE KIDNAP MY BABY" Jackson exclaimed when he saw the picture of the card she made for Stray Kids and her Dad.

‏"F-For the record hyung, she's m-my daughter-" Chan said to him.

‏"Can't a man have his moment?"

‏"Oh Nana..." Felix took the phone from his group mate and admired the picture. The tears gathering at the corners of his eyes trailed down his freckled cheeks.

‏"We'll find her. We have to" Minho tried sounding tough but a crack was visible in his voice.

‏The 8 male stood silent, still trying to process the disappearance of their child. They were silently praying for a miracle to happen like the time when she got lost at Music Bank.

‏"That's it. There is no more hope left in humanity. Dishonor on your family, dishonor on your cow-"

‏"What is going on in here?" A booming voice echoed through out the meeting room, halting everyone's actions.

‏"PD-nim..." there at the entrance stood Park Jinyoung, the CEO of JYP entertainment and a few other directors.

‏"Can I talk to Stray Kids alone please?" The rest of the groups nodded their heads and bowed to the higher ups as they exit the meeting room.

‏"How are you all feeling?" The man in charge asked, the boys pasting a smile to mask their pain and worries.

‏JYP just nodded his head. Not asking any more questions. "I know its difficult and you're going through a really tough time right now with Kingdom around the corner. Its a truly a busy time right now".

‏"But, family comes first. No matter what, family always comes first. I'm giving you boys a time off. Settle this issue first. While we will handle the media from spreading this m. We do not need more drama after everything that is happening. Is that alright boys?" He said softly in a way to comfort them.

‏"Thank you for your concern PD-nim" Chan bowed to him, a smile grazing his lips. JYP smiled back and soon walked out of the room with the directors after discussing a few other matters.

‏They sat in silence. Only the sound of the clock ticking was evident in the room.

10:39pm.

‏Jeongin sighed looking at the time. "We'll find her" Chan said out of no where. The determination in his voice was felt by the others.

‏"Nana is a strong girl...she will be alright. Yeah she will" Changbin continued. He knows how strong she is. But still, the overwhelming fear he is feeling right now was indescribable.

‏The kidnapper is capable of doing anything to her since she was just a child. What if she was abused? What if she was drugged? Worst case scenario, what if Nana had already left them and is already with her mother?

‏They didn't even manage to say goodbye to each other....

‏A sigh escaped Hyunjin's lips as he shut his eyes close, leaning back on the chair.

‏"Nana, our strong girl, please wait for us..."

゚°☆*:.。.✿⊰°*:.。.✿☆° ゚

Na Bi whimpered as she saw her surroundings. A room...full of pictures of her uncles and Father from floor to ceiling. The room was messy and the stench was dreadful.

Wrists tied together behind her back and legs bloody from the friction against the rough rope.

"Nana~~" Jina came in the room and sat down in front of the small girl, resting her left cheek in the palm of her hand.

"Mrs. Kwon, please let me go..."

"Let you go? Hm....what about a big fat no" she chuckled playfully and twirled a strand of her hair.

"You are your fathers' biggest weakness. They'll probably come soon and I can finally get to meet them!!" She clapped happily, a psychotic grin on her lips.

Na Bi can't help but to cry silently.

"W-Why are you doing this?"

"Why am I doing this? Hmm...let me think" she rubbed her chin and pretended to think.

"Oh I know! Maybe because you don't deserve all their attention. They're mine and MINE only. Do you understand that baby?" She pat Nana's head, that grin still on her lips.

"They don't belong to you, daddy is mine and only mine!!"

Jina slapped Na Bi's cheek roughly, a small cut decorated her skin.

"Are you being a brat now? After I help you here? Huh, you don't belong with good people like them. You know where you belong?" She smirked and leaned down to whisper in her ear.

"Or. Pha. Nage. For a pathetic little girl like you. Am I right?" More tears streamed down her cheeks. She was scared, she wanted to go home.

She wanted to be with her family most of all her dad.

TW: KNIVES, BLOOD

"Are you crying?! For fucks sake I didn't even do anything!" And thats when Na Bi felt something cold pressed against her neck.

"I'm bored...should we have some fun?" With the flick of her wrist, Jina lightly made a cut on her neck.

 a deep one, enough for blood to ooze out. Na Bi let out a cry but Jina only cackled and laughed hysterically.

Arms, legs...they were now decorated with bloody lines that were made by Jina. The small girl screamed and cried, begging for her father in between all that.

Jina wiped the blood that splattered across her face, satisfied. She placed her index finger under Na Bi's chin and carressed her cheek.

"That's what you get for taking away whats mine. You try escaping, I won't hesitate to hurt your family" and with that, she left the small girl in the room.

Na Bi was bloody and she was whimpering. She silently prayed and bit her lip, holding back the urge to scream. Afraid that Jina would do something much worse, especially to her family.

Her uncles, her aunties, her father. No one should get hurt because of her. Na Bi muttered a few more words using the last ounce of strength she has before blacking out.

"Mom, will I be able to meet you soon?"

_________

[edited]

REMINDER!!

In no such way am I normalizing abuse or kidnapping. This was just for the plot. I'm very sorry in advance if I offended anybody. That was never my intention...have a good day/night :D