CHAPTER 26

"Ahh! I hate this alarm" a handsome boy wakes up from his bed while stretching. He rubbed his eyes and looked at his room. It was messy. Every dress is scattered all over the place. Some books were on the study table. Chips packs are made a wall around his bed. He signed and went into the restroom.

~~•~~

"Open the door taetae" the boy's mother shouted from the outside. In some minutes he opened the door.

"yes Mom" he answered her while drying his hair with the towel.

"Don't you get ready?" she asked in a pissed tone.

"Get ready? For what?" he asked carelessly.

"Oh! my dumbest son! You have a meeting today...and you are late already" she yelled at him and started to hit him.

"Give me five minutes, I will get ready," he said and shut the door. As he said, he came out of the room in five minutes.

"here have this" his mom handed him a plate of food.

"thank you Mom" he thanked her "Which hospital is contacting the meeting," he asked while chewing the food.

"Here have this card." she passed him a visiting card.

"I hope you will get this job taetae. If you secure a job, you can get married " she said

"I don't want marriage," he said in an annoyed tone and left the place.

~~•~~
Taehyung pov-

I entered the hospital and asked the receptionist about the meeting. After collecting the information, I moved to the 3rd floor.

"Are you here for a meeting?" a man asked me

I just nod my head.

"This is the room" he pointed at a room. As he said I went in.

Ah, I forgot to introduce myself. I am Kim Taehyung. I am the 2nd a.k.a last child in my home. I am a nurse. I have 3 years of experience in this field. I have good grades too. I have a lot of chances to get this job. But I don't want this. Because of a shitty thing called marriage.

Someone opened the door.

"wow," I exclaimed under my breath after seeing that pretty man...

Hope you guys like it don't forget to vote and comment.