Ch 1: To Another World

It takes place thousands of years after the final battle. Rimuru won (in a landslide) against Yuuki Kagurazaka. In the morning, somewhere in a certain land of monsters, there was a young girl around 19-20 years old who was checking an extreme pile of documents.

Rimuru's POV:

"Hahhhhh, I give up!!!!! These documents are increasing every day instead of decreasing! Should I just wipe out this world altogether so that all my work can be finished?... 'Not forgetting that idea soon, why can I think like that? It's the same as saying 'if you don't want a headache, just don't have a head.' It's scary to think that idea even occurred to me. Is it because I've been a demon lord for so long that my mindset has also become evil?"

"Hahhhh."

"Why don't you try taking a vacation to another world again?" Ciel suggested.

"Yosh, I can run away from work," Rimuru thought when Ciel said that. "Hmm, you might be right, Ciel. Resting is also an important part of work. Taking a vacation is one part of the break that will allow us to calm our minds, so we can continue our work with a more relaxed feeling in the future," Rimuru said in a cool and handsome tone.

"I know what master is thinking. Master must be thinking 'yosh, I can run away from work.' That's right, never mind master. No need to make lots of excuses just to look handsome," Ciel said.

Unfortunately, she always knows whatever I'm thinking, no matter how hard I try to hide it.

Meanwhile, I don't know what she's thinking at all. Well, it's not that I can't tell what she thinking, you know? After Yuuki threw me into the future where the world had been destroyed until space-time ended.

Because I have a passive skills called reactive evolution which makes me evolve every day and Ciel, who collects turn null energy into my infinite imaginary space during the time I was asleep, she reformed my body and my power, which makes my strength skyrocketed like crazy until it reached far, far beyond Veldanava, and I also gained the omniscience that Veldanava once had.

If I use this omniscience, maybe I can know what's on Ciel's mind. But I gave up on that intention because if I used this omniscience, it would feel like I would lose to Ciel.

So I decided to never to use that omniscience until circumstances dictated it. Of course, I'm not like Veldanava who 'smartly' threw away his omniscience. I just deactivated it. If only he hadn't thrown away his omniscience, I wouldn't have had to deal with the troublesome incident thousands of years ago.

Hahaha, back to the story.

I don't need to deal with the troublesome events of thousands of years ago.

"Ne... ne... never mind! Stop teasing me. Let's go," Rimuru said in a panic.

"'Kawaii'. Ahem... finish your task first, and then we'll leave," Ciel said.

Hah... actually, right now, I really want to ask Ciel for help, but I can't because I already know the answer and from past experience.

Fortunately, because of that, the process of completing my assignments was done almost at Ciel's level.

Unfortunately, because of this pile of rubbish documents, it's becoming more and more inhumane day by day.

"Hahhh, well, speaking of Ciel, could you please leave a letter for Benimaru and for the citizens of Tempest, of course? For Benimaru, say I'm going on holiday to another world, and he will replace my position as king until I return. And for the citizens of Tempest, say I'm going on holiday for a moment, and don't worry about me," Rimuru said.

"Yess, master," Ciel replied.

After many hours, my task was finally finished.

Alright, it's almost noon, and soon it will be time for lunch.