Tears which were tearing his heart.

" I will be back .....back to you.... In your arms baby, but please let's not be sad. " He whispered with utmost gentleness in his voice.... His eyes looking deep into his lover's gorgeous blue ones.

He gripped taehyung's jaw in gentle hold and pulled him closer.... before he captured the pink trembling lips of his in his own soft ones...

He gave a small suck to his upper lip... before pulling away with the string of saliva on his lips.

" Please look at me ....Talk to me baby." He requested , to taehyung, who was enjoying the tender fingers of Jungkook on his face with closed eyes.

He complied with the request of his lover , by opening his eyes and blessing his husband with those shinny striking blue eyes.

Jungkook smiled as he saw himself in those ocean eyes, before he kissed the tip of his lover's nose.

" We will go on a trip after I get back." He stated , only to have a aggressive protest against his this idea , from his husband, who shaked his head in negative response quickly, denying the offer...as those blue eyes started complaining to him yet again for the second time that night.

" Why ? Love , Why not" He questioned tilting his head a little to the left , trying to understand what those expressive eyes have to convey.

"We have a wedding to attend."

Taehyung signed , using his long fingers to tell the things , his eyes failed to convey.

" oh , I'm sorry love. My bad , I literally forget about it." Jungkook admitted, taking those long gorgeous fingers of his husband in his own beautiful and rough one , before kissing the back of his hand in most loving way.

Taehyung pecked the alluring lips of his smiling lover and rested his head on his chest.

" Tired ? Are we?" Jungkook asked softly, only to get a nod as an answer.

" Then, Good night baby."
.. ..............................................................

The time was there, time to go on duty. Time to be more than someone's lover, time to be his companions leader.

To Be The Captain.

" Yes, I will take care of myself. You too be careful about your health, love. Let's not get skinny again."

Jungkook whispered to his lover...who was hiding his face in his shoulder... embracing his tightly...

While Jungkook did the same...he held upon to his husband with utmost tenderness...he was patting Taehyung's head lovingly... whispering his wish to see him healthy, once he came back from his service.

Taehyung noded his head... agreeing to whatever his dear husband was saying to, while hoping and wishing the same thing in return...

Taehyung tried to stable himself...his emotions...it wasn't the first time Jungkook was going to leave him for months...he had done it...they had done it numerous of times..but each time, it was considerably becoming more and more difficult for him...

He was proud of his husband...for being so brave...for being the best captain...but the terror which , comes along with such a prestigious duty, was anything but acceptable to taehyung.

Each day he spend apart from his husband, was making him and his heart weaker and weaker.

" I will , love. It's time to go now." Jungkook exclaimed softly.. trying to prepare his lover for the upcoming farewell.